Star-Crossed

Fadel waking up smiling as Style face shines brightly infront of him, hugging him is like a sunlight that warmth his cold body. His little chuckled is like a birds chirping lullaby him and his breath is like a cooling breeze in the air.

"Goodmorning Babe"

Style blushed as Fadel keep on staring at him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing! I just can't stop myself staring how beautiful you are every morning"

"Beautiful???"

"Yes! even you're a tough outside.,you still can't denied how cute and beautiful you are"

"Ohhh you're too much..I don't believed you"

Fadel moved closer to cuddled with him more.

"Believed me! You're way more beautiful when you moan too"

"Silly"

Style kissed him on lips before he get up.

"Please stay a little longer?"

"No! you're Dad will surely looked for me..It's better., he can't have any suspicions to us"

"Okay! but tomorrow..let's have a date"

"Ohhh..I'll try to find excuse first"

"Babe?"

"Huh???"

"What's your plan??? I mean with Dad"

"Don't overthink about it for now..let's talked about it some other time. promised! I won't do reckless things. unless if needed"

"I believed you"

Style kissed him again before he took his towel for shower. Fadel smiled while seeing his lover fully naked.

[Thank you for coming into my life Style. You totally changed me..If I know your Love will rescued me from despair..I should have risked everything for you in the very beginning~Fadel]

~Hospital~

"Where Am I?"

"Mrs. Boonprasert you're awake?"

The nurse hurriedly go out and called the doctor right away. Mrs. Diana woke up from being unconcious for almost a year now.

"Argus???"

"How are you Diana?"

~Don Juan Argus 60th Birthday~

"Everyone! thank you for coming. I have aged now and anytime soon I'll meet the angel of death but before me, you go first"

Everyone in crowd cracked up from laughing as Don Juan Argus throw a joke.

The party is full of securities. Some Vip from Politics, Media and Celebrities are invited to his grandeus event. Aydin family is one of the influential family in the city that's why prominent people are mostly connected to them.

"Before we started the party. I have some announcement first. As you can see, me and my wife is getting older now and we wanted to see new generation from our family"

Everyone was so ready to hear the goodnews.

"Kuya did Daddy tell you anything about his announcement?"