Badge and Gun

Thou Colver had his nightmare last night. He sleeps a little better compared to what his normal nights. He forgot to take his pill and fall into sleep after taking shower. He's more at ease now that he had someone with him (Wagen). The peculiar feeling is that he felt more secured with him than sleeping at their Mansion with bunch of securities.

He got up from bed and realize what happened to him last night. He remembered that Wagen got into his room. Waking him up from having a bad dream.

[Did he saw me crying? Ohhh that punk will surely bubbling non-stop about what happened last night~Colver]

He looked for him thinking he is awake already. He saw a breakfast prepared in the table and a cup of hot coffee.

[But where is he?~ Colver]

After a few minutes. He overheard a flashing of water from the bathroom. He immediately run to see what was happening.

"Ohh Wagen what's going on?"

Wearing a piece of boxer short..Wagen topless body leads to Colver felt a little awkward to approach him.

[This Punk pale and flawless skin can blinded my bare eyes at any moment while his small waist and broad shoulder is...ohhh Colver what are you doing?~Colver]

"Boss? Hey! Are you listening to me?"

"Huh? Ahhh yeah"

"Boss! why you didn't told me last night that your shower is broken? I can't find your tools to fix this?"

"Ohhh and why you're not using your bathroom in your room? and prefer to use the bathroom here?"

"I cooked something for you and wanted to use the one from here but I didn't expect the valve is broken so..."

"I forgot to call the plumber last day..wait I will get the tools for you"

Colver took the tools from the cabinet under the kitchen sink and give it to him. He let him fix the shower on/off valve and eat the food prepared by him.
He drink the coffee and wait till he finished fixing the shower. Wagen came out with a hand towel with him to wipe his wet hair.

"Ahmmn Wagen. can you atleast wore your shirt first?"

"Ohhh sorry!"

Wagen took the white shirt that he hang on the chair and wear it.

"Have you eaten the breakfast I prepared for you or do I need to call for a take out food?"

"No it's okay. I'm already good with this! I eat the one you prepared here"

Wagen turned on the heater again and put coffee and sugar on a mug

"Ohhh I'm done with coffee already"

"No boss! it's for me..you already drink mine"

"Huh what do you mean..I drink your coffee?"

Wagen nodd at him and smiled. Colver doesn't like how Wagen can intimidated him in some situation. He got up and gone back to his room.

"Hurry! drink your coffee and changed your clothes after. I wanted to visit mom and my brother today"

"Okay noted boss"

Wagen give him a silly smiles. Colver was thankful enough that He didn't mind asking him about last night.

~Aydin's Mansion~

With how the Mansion looked. even the low profile police officer can Identify that this family run a business not just purely a Construction business. The Mansion has full of securities. From the CCTV and the roving guard assign from every corner of the place. He knows Don Juan Argus is a wicked man.