Fadel X Style

"Uuurrgh Colver"

"Wagen?"

"Yes?"

"Are you really obssessed with me that you copied my tattoo too?"

Colver softly caressed the tattoo on Wagen's pelvic area while he's giving him a sensual touch. Wagen get up and hold his head while Colver can't get out of it.

"Come here Colver"

"Huhh?"

Wagen moved closer to meet Colver's lips and they battled each other again..both catching up their own breathed as no one will stop from kissing.

"Don't you remembered anything from my tattoo?"

"Hmmnn nope!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

Wagen looked at him on his eyes and he knows he's not lying. Colver wanted to erased and forget all the bad memories he had with his childhood and that's included him but Wagen didn't want to give up and he'll do everything for Colver to remembered him.

"When did you have handcuffs with you?"

"I bought it from the store earlier"

"Hahaha you're unbelievable"

Colver touch his face and kissed him on his lips again.

"Colver how about Christine?"

"We broke up before we travelled here..she knows about us"

"Huh?? Is she okay? Is she mad?..she gets angry?"

"She's hurt and very disappointed"

"We owe her an apology"

"I think you don't have any responsible with him Wagen..I'm the one to blame"

"Colver"

"She ask me to choose between you and her"

"And who are you going to choose Colver?"

Colver pushed him to bed..caressing his face and shoulder.

"I wouldn't be here with you.. if I'm not going to choose you Wagen..the day I meet you I was distracted by your personality already, the day we spend our time together.. I started to fall deeper and the first night we make love, I know I'm a mad man and I can't get out from it now..so please don't leave me again"

Wagen hold his face and caressed it gently.

"Promise! I'll stay with you now..even I'll do illegal things forever..I stays. That's how I'm obssessed with you too Colver.

"Wagen how can I lived without you now..tell me"

Wagen get up and pushed Colver under him. They kissed each other violently while their body wave with the great pleasures they felt right now.

"By the way can you unlock this handcuffs first?"