About Us

"Dad can you leave Wagen alone. He is Colver's man and he doesn't give you problems anyway"

Don Juan Argus wanted to summoned Wagen and asked Bison to take Wagen with him.

"Oh Bison son, I thought we think alike but seems you don't know what was my reason"

"Dad please be considerate to Colver, he is your son too. Wagen is a big help to him. I can see that he's working his best in our business and Wagen is the only person he is more comfortable with"

"Son just follow what I have told you and you'll know my reason eventually."

Bison has no care to Wagen but what he is worried about is Colver's possible reaction if he learned that his Dad demand the presence of Wagen.

~Children's Hour Foundation Bldg~

"Colver what are we doing here?"

Colver looked at the kids who played and busy running at the park of the building. He looks so delighted hearing children's laugh.

"Have you ever experienced playing with other kids when you're still young Wagen?"

"Huh? yes ofcourse! Hahaha who do you think who can't experienced that?"

Colver face turned to sullen mode.

"Me! I never experienced playing with other kids when I was a kid"

"Colver what happened to your childhood?"

"Actually, I almost had a friend to play with when I was in grade school, he's so brave and kind but then...."

"Then what Colver?"

Colver can't continue his story when he remembered about what happened to Style Father.

"Uncle why didn't you come in?"

The group of kids run into them,  waiting for Colver to come out of the car. Then a woman wearing a tunic (robe), belt/cincture and veil who is the Nun, incharge of the kids is approaching their way.

"Mr. Aydin glad you visit us. The kids missed and looking for you"

"Sorry Sister, I'm busy lately but I'm here bringing some surprises for the kids and here's the check for the Foundation."

"Ohh thank you but you already given us enough to sustain the needs of the kids"

[No wonder why we stopped at the department store to buy a lot of clothes and toys~ Wagen]

"Dont worry Sister Marina, you can used it from other things too but sorry to say that I can't stay any longer, I have work to attend with"

"Ohhh Uncle, we thought you will teach us karate?"