Hook Up

Seeing the enticing flesh laid next to him was the luscious meal serve to Colver early in the morning. He savored every part of him and he slurpy smooch his pinkish smooth ear.

"GoodMorning"

Colver tried to wake Wagen up from his sensual kisses.

"Colver I need more minutes please"

Colver ignored his plea and continue nudge his body

"why huh? are you tired of our workout last night? isn't you asking more rounds from me right?"

Wagen moved and turned to face him. with eye close out of embarrassment, Wagen smiled while he pretend to sleep.

[Ninong sorry! I can't help myself now~Wagen]

"Ohhh I thought you're going to wake up nha, please Wagen, I need to meet Christine this afternoon"

Pretty damn quick. Wagen opened his eyes and get up as he looked at Colver with a bit annoyed.

"Why do you need to meet Christine?"

"Ohhh don't be jealous. She just wanted to catch up time with me after we lost communitcation when she transferred school"

Wagen was unconvinced yet he didn't say anything at all.

"I'm not jealous, I'm just asking"

Wagen search his boxer short and
Put it on, he took the towel and gone to CR.

"Hey! let me join you"

"Colver stop please! my ass isn't recovering yet"

Wagen tried to shut the door closed but Colver is too quick to join him in the Cr. and without power, Wagen was like a captive slave who follow his master's command. And again he suffered from pain. A pain from sensual pleasure.

~Colver's Car~

Wagen slowly moved and sat carefully on a driver seat as he buckle up his seatbelt.

"Ohh what's wrong with you Wagen?"

Wagen looked at him sharply as he start the car engine.

"My ass still hurt and..."

"Haha what did you say?"

"Ohhh I know you heard me, I don't need to repeat it myself"

"Ohhh but I thought you're fine since you are not saying anything"

"But you fvck me hard"

"Ohhh sorry I was excited and can't help myself"

Colver looked at him with a puppy eyes.

"Ohhh don't mind me.,I'm gonna recover soon"

Colver smiled and was about to give him a deeper kiss but he avoided and stopped him.

"Don't do that Colver"

"Ohhh why?"

"Ahhhmn we need to stay as Boss and Driver. rule #2"

 rule #2"