Sweetest Obssession

[Wagen where are you?~Colver]

Colver had been reaching out Wagen for a 10x now but he couldn't reached him. After the night they spent at the beach. He started to have a bad feeling that there's something bad going on him. It wasn't his thing to turned off his phone because It's the important things he need not to do without his knowledge.

"I know you have an idea where is Wagen now..can you please tell me his wherabouts?"

Kant was dazzled by Colver's presence. He came to Kant's Tattoo shops to asked him personally about his friend.

"I think you don't need to looked for him here..you will knew it eventually"

"What do you mean?"

"Ask your Father.,He knows the answer"

Colver was confused and puzzled why Kant mentioned his Father but he has a stranged feelings that His Father had something bad why Wagen didn't communicated with him.

[Dad what did you do this time? I've been following you like a servant but if there's something bad happened to Wagen..I cannot forgive you~Colver]

~Juan Argus Office~

"Kid are you ready? We are going somewhere"

"Yes I'm ready!"

The last person Wagen will served and give a hand for help is Don Juan Argus Aydin but time and situation doesn't help him..He needs this timing and chances to be closed with him. He can access information and leads if He's an inch closer to him.

Wagen already took an advice from his Ninong Guy about this. He approved and let him took the chances too. But his Ninong never failed to warned him to be more cautious and careful of his actions towards him.

 ~MASTER POKER~

"Ohhh kumpadre! It's been a while now that you visit me here, usually I saw your son Bison

"Ohhh kumpadre! It's been a while now that you visit me here, usually I saw your son Bison..but you? Hmmnn what is your intention anyway?"

[kumpadre from a Spanish word compadre 'godfather'; 'friend' meaning 'friend', 'buddy']

"Hmmnn Renato my friend! I thought of visiting you today..is there any problem?? since I hardly got your answer from what my son is asking you for a few days now. so I decided to go here asked you personally"

Renato gave a grimace of suspicion. He knows exactly why he visited his place.

"Ohhh the proposal??? Hmmnn can we talked privately? and let your son played poker outside?"

Don Juan Argus looked at Wagen who is just standing behind him.

"I guess I cannot do that Mr. Castillo! We never know if you had your dirty planned over my Boss"