2Body And a Handcuffs

"Where are we going Wagen?"

"Gun! How many times I wanted to remind you that you need to call me Gun"

Wagen annoyed face makes Colver wanted to tease him.

"Ok Phi"

"And please don't hugged me tight..I can't moved"

Wagen was driving the motorcycle while Colver was riding on his back.

"I'm scared what if I fall?"

"Huh???"

"Fall in love with the guy in front of me"

Wagen bite his lips to keep himself from smiling and shoke his head because of Colver's wittiness.

"Then be careful because it's too dangerous to fall with me"

"I'm not scared"

~GUN AND GUY SHOP~

"why are we here PhiGun?"

"Maybe buy a barbie doll for you nongBlack"

Wagen smiled as Colver started to sulked at him.

"Please be serious"

"Ha!ha!ha! you started it a while ago and now I'm taking my revenged"

"I'm not even joking when I told you that I'm afraid if I'll fall for you again"

Wagen stop from laughing and got blushed from his words and changed the topics right away.

"Let's go"

Wagen entered the shop first and Colver followed him.

"I wanted to visit the shop where Dad usually shared me on his story..I felt like.,I'm with him right now"

Colver suddenly felt bad for Wagen because everything he does always reminds of his father.

"You accept this trip because of your Dad right?"

Wagen looked at the display guns in the glass display cabinet.

"Everytime I see guns..it always reminds me of my Dad and everything about him..I can't stop comparing"

"You and your Dad are very closed"

"My Dad is my hero"

Colver suddenly felt jealous how Wagen never fails to mentioned or praised his Dad.,while him is always ready to cut his Dad out of the topic.

"We already survey the hidden store here where we could negotiate to supply us some of their products and some of the units.. we already checked the quality too but before we made a closed deals. We need to visit your Resort tomorrow"