Lonan Puenthai

[Lonan-Blackbird Puenthai-Gun]

The city crowd is heavy and the sun hits almost burned skins. Wagen and Colver went to the famous streets in Bangkok, Khao San road.

 Wagen and Colver went to the famous streets in Bangkok, Khao San road

Joe drive them to meet the person Wagen been calling last night.

"Here's the unit Boss..you want me to wait for you?"

"Thank Joe..hmmnn okay! just wait for us outside..we wont take any longer..I need to get something then we go back to house after''

"Okay"

Wagen lead the way and call the person in advance.

"We're outside your unit"

"Okay..wait for a moment first"

Wagen and Colver wait for a minute and Colver was just observing him. He's too unconcious about the place and it was his first time to deal in person. Usually, he just send one of his men to do it on his behalf.

"Come in"

"You are Joe's friend right?"

"Yeah! I'm Gun and my youngest brother Black. we need our document and items now"

"I'm Ben..and Here!

The guy bring the envelop and the 2 Pistol Beretta 92FS.

"I already send the motorcycle in your place and was registered to your name already

"I already send the motorcycle in your place and was registered to your name already."

"Here's the payment"

Wagen hand him an envelop loaded with money.

"Here's the 4 extra magazine you need and you can call me anytime you need my service again."

"Thanks"

Wagen and Colver leave the place and bring the item with them. He was looking at the area of the place first and went straight to Joe's taxi.

"Are you done"

"Yeah! we can go home now and you can leave after..we have motorcycle already to use"

"Sure Boss"

Right in time Wagen and Colver arrived at their place., they saw the motorcycle they bought from Ben.

Wagen head straight to their room. Take off his jacket and throw himself in bed. He rested his eyes for a while.

"Black! I need to sleep first...I have headaches..if you want to eat something we have bread and cup noodles in the cabinet..we are going out later to buy groceries"

"Uhhh Yes PhiGun"

Colver grab the towel and freshen up himself first.

"How can he sleeps without taking shower?"

~MANILA~

"For you Kant"

"Huh for me?"

The Bartender give him a free bottle of drinks.

"Kant it's been a long time now that you  visit us here..glad to see you again, by the way..Bison wanted to give you this"

The Bartender point Bison's table and he saw him smiling at him. Kant smiled back but he's a little bit confused. He avoided his gaze and continue drinking his bottle.

[What's going on with him?~Kant]

~THAILAND~

After an hour. Colver took bread only and lazy enough to heat water for noodles..he laid down next to Wagen who is sleeping soundly because of tiredness. The two sleeps deeply and didn't noticed that it was dark outside already.

Wagen woke up and felt the heavy things on top of him and saw Colver sleeping while hugging him tightly..he can smell the scent of his bath soap and he missed it..he is secretly sniffing his hair and let him hugged him for a while. After a moment Colver woke up too but he pretended and close his eyes again.

Colver move a bit and looked at his face closely.

"Wagen"

Slowly he adjusted his position and lower his head to give Wagen a soft kiss.
but timely, Wagen block his lips using his hands and opened his eyes.

"That's illegal Colver"

"We are illegal citizens here anyway and what's the different?"

Colver tried to kiss him again but Wagen resist and cover his mouth again.

"But we are brother"

"Fvck Wagen! We're fake brothers..Uuurrggh"

Colver get up and felt frustrated. He go straight in the bathroom and slammed the door. He masturbastes and give himself a sexual pleasure till he reached his own climax.

[Wagen uurrrgghhh you wicked~Colver]

~END~

Author's Note :

How Can Wagen calm himself? Poor Colver.

Did Bison tried to flirt with Kant or he wanted to lured him???

Let's see what will happened in next chapters

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤