Killing You Softly

"Papa? Papa? Where are you?"

A 12 year old Style is wondering in a dark place, he looks scared and can't find his way back to light.

"Papa I'm scared please where are you?"

"Wagen son I'm here"

"Where? I cannot see you!"

"Come here! Walk closer"

"But It's dark I cannot see you Papa"

"Wagen! Wagen! Wagen!"

Wagen had waken up from his dreams. He bite his lips after he felt pained from his wounds at his back.

"Please don't move.,your operation is not yet healed.,glad bullet didn't hit your spinal or you are paralyzed right now"

Bison adjust his bed so he can laid down comfortably.

"Where is Don Juan? How is he?"

"He's good! I told him to get some rest because he's been watching you for 3 days now"

"3 days?"

"Yeah.,your unconcious for 3 days..we thought you don't have plan to wake up and decided to sleep forever"

"You know who is the mastermind of the ambush?"

"I don't have any lead yet! Same as what happened to Colver before"

"We need to give our attention to this Kuya Bison or one of you will die any moment"

"Yeah! I think you're right but we have lots of potential suspects but we need to investigated them one by one...We had many rivals from business as well as some Police officials are targeting us"

Wagen was in a serious thought about the person behind those ambush..Aydin family had many dangerous enemies and he need to know about them first. His life was at stake too because he is visible to be one of Aydin's trusted people.

"How are you  Stt..Wagen?"

"Kuya David?"

"Finally you decided to go back to earth.,I thought you wanted to see Heaven now"

"Hahaha why is everybody thinking of my death...ouch!"

Wagen frowned as his wound hurt again.

"Ohhh please stop from laughing. I bring fruits for you"

"Ohhh thanks you're here! bro can you watch Wagen for me? I need to check his papers if he's ready to be discharge tomorrow"

"Sure! no probs!"

"Thanks"

Wagen smiled as he find his Kuya Bison a true brother. He can see the genuine concern to him and he is very thankful with that.

"You want orange?"

"Yes please"

David peeled the orange for him and give him a piece of it to eat.

"You will do everything for this secret job Wagen?"

"Kuya the situation is unexpected and my reaction is just normal"

"No Style! you have your chance to get the revenged you wanted but you do the opposite..and with what we saw from Tito Juan..he looks terrible seeing you in life and death"

"Kuya?"

"Be careful Style..you are slowly getting into their trap now..make sure you can find your way out"