ONE SHOT

"I know now why you're so impatient to know about Aydin's dark business because you have your ambition Ninong..You're using both of them just to have the position Papa got"

"You're right Style but I wonder who you got your cleverness. The one who raised you or your real Dad because I find it amazing how you didn't follow what have I told you"

While talking to his Ninong Style observed the place. Don Juan Argus and Fadel was tied upside down carries by a big pulley with flexible rope. Guy carry a remote control that operates to stop, control and shutdown the pulley machine.

"You know what is the difference between me and them??? I decided for myself and I followed my plan only. I didn't listened to anyone easily because I know what I am doing. though you convince me first to worked with them. The decision is entirely for me"

Guy give his man signal to surround him. Style watching their next move and pointing his gun to them.

Style realize that he had only one bullet left and he has no time to change his magazine.

"Ohhh you're really one of a kind"

"I started to doubt when I saw you meeting Kuya David and Don Juan Argus secretly, you seems are very closed and I'm wondering you didn't mentioned both Kuya David and Argus to me"

Guy smirk like a devil.

"So I went to your hideout and saw your pics with Dad and Argus..and I connected the dot."

Style continue talking. He buy time to control the situation.

"You tried to manipulate Argus again by marrying Fadel to Christine., I know that you blackmail him.. you told him you would spilled about me and Fadel if he didn't do that..especially you know already that Argus already learned that I'm his son"

"Ohhh did Argus told you about that???

"No! But I know it..I talked to Christine and She told me that you convinced her and David..another manipulation Ninong
Because Argus killed their parents you are using the opportunity to encouraged them to revenged with Argus as well"

"Hahhaha, ohhh wow.,I cannot say anything Style..you surprised me."

"How much evil you wanted to do Ninong just to have your ambition? Isn't Dad life is enough?"

"No! Isn't he enough Style..as long as Argus is enjoying his life..I wouldn't feel satisfied."

"They were once your friend Ninong"

"No! They're not considering me as friend. Warin always show to me that I'm a failure. He always brag that I can't be as talented as him. Argus treat me like a beggar who always give his charity works for shows..they hangout with me not because I'm their friend but because they don't have a choice."

"You are wrong Ninong.,you are just blinded by your negative thoughts."

"I hate being poor and failure..and I hate the most seeing rich and proud people..life is so unfair to me"

"Ninong please If you want to have that position you want you can do it without hurting anyone"

"Sorry Style but I'm not like you and your Dad..we have different conviction."

Guy showed him the remote control.

"It is about time to end their life. You can choose to save one. Fadel or Argus but I'll make sure to you that you can see one of their head smash"

Style worried that he can't save both of them.

"Style Please save Daddy first"

"No save Fadel! I'm old and I'm going die anyway"