LOVE always win (Finale)

The battleline between GOOD and EVIL runs through the heart of every man. While there's an evil desires that polluted Guy's heart. A good and kind hearted Style transform someone's dark moment with a blaze of light. when there's HATE there's LOVE. and Love always win.

"She's your mom son"

Mrs. Caroline introduce Fadel to Mrs. Aurora Castro. Fadel looked at his mom who is about 50 years old now. She looked young and sophisticated. He knows about her because she's one of her mom colleague and a veteran Anchor of a famous channel.

"I already talked to your mom and dad that I am very fine seeing you from a distance"

Fadel released his tears after he finally realize that he's indeed an adopted son.

"Mrs Castro..why?"

"Sorry son but the time I carried you in my womb. I'm not ready to take care a child yet and I'm on the peak of my career so I was scared that I will lost my opportunity"

Fadel just listened to her story.

"Aurora and I been working in the same department before when we were still rookie in media industry. We worked as a columnist in daily Inquirer and Aurora got a chance to be a news reporter from a famous tv station. After few years of working together. We seperated because I was married to your Dad and He encouraged me to be a full time mother. taking care of your kuya Bison..Bison is our first son when we are both in first year college..at first I hide your kuya from him and raised Bison alone. My parents take good care of your kuya while I was still finishing my degree. But we meet again and I got a chance to tell him about your kuya Bison."

"The time when Caroline stop from working.,I dated the head executive of the tv station I worked with. I thought he got seperated already with his wife and I decided to lived in with him in one roof not knowing He is just lying to me. I got promoted ofcourse and become one of the regular anchor but unexpectedly, I got pregnant and your Father doesn't want to take responsible but instead He encourage me to abo..abort you"

Fadel was truly sadden about his mom words knowing his true Father doesn't like him too.

"But I love you son and Caroline knows how much I lied to your Dad that I told him I aborted you already and hide my pregnancy just to protect you from your Dad"

Fadel can't stop from crying. He felt like even he's still unborn, nobody wants him.

"So I ask your mom to raised and treat you like their own son after I labored you"

"but why you didn't approached me even once?"

"Son I did.,but everytime I am so ready to introduced myself to you..I feel coward. coward that my kids and husband won't accept my past"

"So I am nobody"

"No Son! You're Aydin and you are always be my youngest son"

"I know now why Dad hate me so much"

"Your Dad didn't hate you son..It's just that your Dad way of discipline and showing love is different from the other father you know"

"I didn't know now mom"

"Fadel son. I don't really expect you to forgive me but I am very happy now that you already know I exist"

"Mrs. Castro, sorry if I can't give you the things you want for now, everything is new to me but I only hope for you to stay healthy..don't worry about me. I won't tell and bother your family"

"Fadel"

Mrs Castro hugged his son and kiss him on his forehead.

"Be happy please"