Black Market

"Are you sure about Wagen to do this Job Dad? I mean! I like him and he had proven his loyalty to us but he's going to be a public servant soon..and doing this kind of Job I don't think he can do this"

"Bison I know what you are talking about but I know Wagen will not turned his back to us...and if that's the case and he will betray us..then we know already what we are going to do"

"Dad you haven't changed about it? do you really want to kill his Mother?"

"If given no choice. that is exactly his ending"

Don Juan Argus knows Wagen wouldn't take any steps to put his mother in danger.

"How about his Ninong?"

"Don't worry..I'll take care of him."

Wagen overheard their conversation as he is about to enter Don Juan Argus office and timely stopped to listened at them secretly.

[How did he know about Ninong? Don't touched my mother or I will kill you Argus~Wagen]

~Parking lot~

"Uhhhh Colver"

Christine started to moan as Colver kissed her lips down to her neck. His hands are massaging her thighs..slowly going under her skirts. Christine sat on his laps and wrapped him his head with her hands while sticking her lips on his.

"Colver uhhh! I want more"

Colver unbutton her shirt and started kissing shoulders softly then get back to her lips to give her another sensual kiss.

[Fvck yourself and leave me alone Colver!]

SLAPPED!

"Ouch!"

Colver pushed Christine accidentally.

"What happened Colver?"

"Huh??"

"I said what happened?"

"Uhmmn nothing! Sorry I didn't mean to pushed you"

"Nothing? You screamed?"

"No..I was just.."

"Colver? Not again! It always happened and now in the middle of our making out?"

"Tine sorry..I didn't mean it! promised!"

Colver reach out her hands and tried to appease her disappointments.

"No! Please don't touch me! Colver I wanted to go home now"

"Tine please"

"I said I want to go home..or you want me to go out and find a taxi???"

Christine's intense looked made Colver back off and start the engine.

"Okay! I'll send you home"

Christine fixt her shirts and buckled the seatbelt..She turned her face away to Colver so He couldn't see her crying.

[That's why you often refused to have sex with me even I openly asked it from you Colver...because I...I'm not Wagen~ Christine]

~Thailand Airport~

"Hey boss! glad you arrived safe..I already rented a house for you while you're here in Thailand"

Wagen smirk and give the guy a satisfying smile.

"Thanks Joe...tell your boss I'd like to meet him tomorrow.,for now..we need to  rest first and arranged our schedules"