Pardon Us

"I wanted to hear your decision now  Colver or you're getting back already after having sometime alone with him?"

"That's why I'm here and decided to meet you today because I have my decision now"

After Thailand trip and learning about Wagen's secret. He felt anxious and started to doubt if Wagen's intention to him is purely for revenged and he is playing his heart just to win him and his Father's trust. He admitted that once he felt unsured and alarmed how clever Wagen or Style schemes is.

He never talked it out to Wagen about the necklace the day after they arrived in the Philippines.. He investigated first his background and there he knows that 100% Wagen is Style Boonprasert, his schoolmate and his Friend who's father was killed by his owned father on his 12th birthday. He's a car mechanic and owned a shop.,which is undoubtly. He met him (intentionally) because he's good at repairing cars.

He worked hard for his school fees and to support his mom but recently, his mother was in comatose. A big reason to keep his revenged with them.

He would have hated Style. Yes! the moment he learned that he knows about him yet Style choose to sleep with him many times and even served him and his family is a big question mark that he after for something .He could have killed him anytime but he's being cursed now and can't get out of his Love already.

Flashbacks:

"Colver are you okay?"

Colver got out of the car and Wagen felt weird about him since after their Thailand trip. Colver asked him to take him in the beach where they first witness the sunrise together.

Wagen unbuckled his seatbelt and followed him.

"Wagen do you love me?"

"Ofcourse! Why you suddenly asked me that? What's wrong??"

Colver tears fall as he wanted to believed his word badly.

"Hey! is there anything bothering you?"

Colver showed him the pigeon necklace while holding a gun.

"Colver how did you get the..."

"Yes! Wagen I know it already, No! Style I know you already"

"Hey! Hey please let me explained"

Style suddenly feel troubled after Fadel shows a great torment.

"You wanted to used me right?? You wanted to kill me and my family because of your Father's death?"

"Fadel let's talked about it calmly and give me the gun"

"I wished you just let me die the night you rescued me from my enemies because you only gave me favor to free from guilt but why you need to saved and tortured me like this?"

"Fadel I admit that I approached you because that was my entire plan but I messed up. Yes! you messed up my plan because I...I started to feel something for you"

"Please stop playing with my heart Style"

Fadel gave him the gun and the Necklace.

"Shoot me"

"Huh???"

"You can kill me now"

"Are you crazy?? I can't do that"

"Then I'll do it myself"

Fadel suddenly point the gun on his head.

"Hey please don't do that Fadel..please I begged you"

"You know why I suffered from nightmare every night??? Why I can't sleep in peace at night..because you and your Dad is keep on haunting me..I saw you and your Dad that day..I was in your birthday Style...I saw you with your Dad.. Daddy brought me with him.,but he wanted to killed your Father in front of eyes..I felt like because of me your Dad was died..because you rescued me and wanted to be friend with me that I lead Dad to your Papa and he Died..and it was all my fault..I killed your Dad"

Style hate to Don Juan Argus escalate even more. He used Fadel and now he put him in great distress. Style take a steps and walked closer to Fadel who is sobbing hard from pained.

He took the gun from him and he hugged him tightly.

"I already forgive you Fadel..please believed me. The time your mom showed me your picture and told me about your real name and the reason why you wanted to change it and even removed all the memories about your past...I already forgive you..I was hurt thinking about it because I was with you there and I'm your past too"

"Style I don't want your Dad to be killed..I wanted to see you but I don't have the courage"

"I know..I know you're just a victim of your vicious Father but please forgive yourself too..you don't need to punished yourself because of your Father's deed..sometimes, even how much people would forgive us but we are keep on blaming ourselves..Imprisoned and lingering on our past memories..we cannot have the freedom that we longed for..we need to pardon ourselves too and we realized everyone needs a second chances..you need it too Fadel"

"Style you don't hate me?"

"No! because I Love you and you healed already some part of my bad experienced..and thank you for that"

Style give him a deeper kissed. A kissed that is more sweetier and soft..because He kissed Fadel as Style now.

***

"I apologize with you Christine but I can't marry you because...because I Love Wagen"

Fadel get up from chair and excused himself. Christine tears streamed down on her face as  Fadel walked out in the restaurants.

"What happened?"

"I cleared everything to her and I said.."

"You said?"

"I said I Love you that's why I can't marry her"

Style smiled with satisfaction. He brush his lips against him first before he starts the engine.

"Let's go"

~END~

Author's Note:

Yay Fadel and Style are now happy

How about David?? Don Juan Argus?
How would they handled them?

There are more secrets to be displayed in next chapter

Let's see what happened in the next chapter.

Don't forget to vote ⭐ and leave your comment about this Chapter 🥰. ENJOY READING ❤