Marjorie

He carries me inside the house and places me down onto my feet before turning around and locking the front door. He instantly turns back to me and looks up and down at me, red appearing on his cheeks.

"Mhm.. how did I get so lucky? You're a fucking Goddess. My fucking Goddess." He compliments me as I start hiding my face in his hands embarrassingly.

"Why are you getting embarrassed by your boyfriend complimenting you?" He asks whilst laughing.

"Shut up you're making me blush!!" I respond whilst laughing. I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm gently and twirls me around like I'm a princess.

He looks at me as if I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. But there's something behind that look. Something seductive.

"Awwhhh, is Reecey desperate? Is my Reecey desperate?" I coo like I'm talking to a baby. He turns red and smiles at me before I take his hand and lead him to my room.

I push him down on the bed and crawl on top of him to straddle his lap. He chucks his head back and groans as I start to grind on his dick, trying to make it hard.

"You like that Reecey? Yea?" I say out of pleasure. It felt so fucking good.

I start to take my clothes off, but I do it slowly to tease him because I know how much he wants it.

"Fuck Marjorie hurry up already!" He demands.

"Patience master, patience" I say back to him as he looks at me shocked when I called him master.

"Master? Oh just you wait until I fuck you. You'll be screaming all sorts for me baby." He says.

"Mhm that's what I want~" I reply as I just shove my clothes off my body and stand up, letting Reece admire me.

"Fuck. You're so gorgeous. I can't wait to fuck you, we're going to have a blissful time." He says as he grabs my waist and pulls me in for a kiss. I run my hand over his semi-erect cock and he gasps into my mouth. I untie the lace on his joggers and pull them down, along with his boxers. His cock stands up straight. I knew it was big but I didn't expect it to be this big.

I gasp at the size of it.

"Oh my fucking God. It's so big~ I want it. Now, please?" I say pleadingly.

"I want a little taste of what I'm dealing with first. Get onto the bed and spread those gorgeous legs for me." He requests.

I crawl onto the bed on all fours, my pussy and ass bare to his view. I was so wet I could feel it. I could also tell Reece liked it too.

"Mmm, so perfect. And so ready for me~" he says and he wastes no time in shoving his tongue into my pussy, eating me out like I was his last meal.

"Oh yes. Oh fuck. Don't stop." I moan loudly. He showed me he liked that but going faster and putting a finger inside of me.

I ride against his face, moaning loudly. I never ever ever want this to stop.

"Reece. A-aahhh!!"

"Cum for me baby, cum all over my tongue. Do it for Reecey~" he says as he inserts another finger inside of me, hitting that g-spot. I moan loudly as I start cumming all over Reece's tongue, still shaking from the orgasm.

"That's my good girl." He praises me.

He slides out from under my pussy and grabs my chin, forcing me to look up at him.

"Marjorie. You taste so fucking good. You did so well and I am so proud of you! Now lay down." I obey him and lay down, spreading my legs.

*

Okay but a smut scene is so difficult to write.