Reece

I'm so glad she let it out instead of keeping it to herself. I will gladly listen to her for hours and hours even if it means I have no sleep. I love her more than anything and if anything were to happen, I would never forgive myself.

We were led down on the sofa cuddling watching Mean Girls. That's our favourite film. My favourite is Damian, because "he's too gay to function."

"This is so nice. Lying here with my fiancé, cuddling and watching our favourite movie. Listening to your heartbeat and taking in your scent makes me feel so safe."

I smile softly at her even though she isn't looking at me. I turn my head back to the TV and see that the credits have came on.

"Right movies finished now my love. Should we get off to bed?" I'm bloody exhausted, but cuddling with my fiancée is the best feeling in the world and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't.

"Mmm..." I could see she was falling asleep. I turn the TV off before picking her up in my arms and carrying her upstairs, placing her down into her bed before closing the door.

I get undressed until I'm down in only my boxers but I didn't want to strip Marjorie down until she was in her underwear as she may think I've taken advantage of her, which I would never do.

I grab her fav pjs and get her dressed in them with the most delicate movements, careful not to wake her up. I take her glasses off and put them on her beside table.

I climb into bed with her, wrapping my arms around her waist before taking in her scent. She smells like vanilla and that's my most favourite smell in the world. I was just about to drift off when she turned around in my arms, facing me.

"You look cute when you're tired~" she says.

"Oh sorry darling did I wake you?"

"No.. I just jolted myself awake now I cant get back to sleep." She says.

"Maybe we could cuddle and go back to sleep?" I say suggestively.

"If I said no to that, I would be so weird." She says as she shuffles as close to me as she can. Personal space didn't exist but I didn't care. I wanted her close to me.

"Hmm.." she says as she smiles up at me, staring at my lips. I notice her staring at my lips and give her the softest kiss ever.

"Oh why thank you Mr Knight." She says as she laughs.

"Well no problem Mrs Knight." I say as I wink at her. She hides her face away from embarrassment.

"I can't wait for that to be my name soon. I'm so excited!!" She says with a high pitched excited voice. She's so cute.

"Reece, I'm ready to start a family. I want a baby." She says after a short while of silence.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I ask.

"Yes I'm 1000% ready. I want a baby." She sounds really sure.

"Okay, we can start trying soon." I say as she starts to shake with excitement.

"YAYYY!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!" She says laughing, placing kisses all over my face.

"You have no idea how happy you make me." I say as I bring her in closer, placing kisses all over her forehead. After about 10 minutes, she falls asleep on me. She falls asleep very easily so I start to drift off as well.

8.29am

I wake up to an empty spot. I was expecting Marjorie next to me sleeping peacefully but she wasn't there and that upset me. I sit up and run my eyes as I call out her name.

"Marjorie?! Baby?" I shout. I hear a faint 'Yes?' and know she's in the kitchen. I get up out of bed and walk down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Good morning you~ did you sleep well?" She asks me.

"Yea. Your bed is very comfy. I love it!" I say as I wrap my arms around her waist, her back against my front.

"That's good to hear. Your coffee is by there." She points to it on the side. I kiss the top of her head before letting her go to grab my coffee. I take a sip of it and it's just the way I like it.

"Thank you gorgeous. It tastes amazing." I say as she turns around with her mug in her hands, facing me.

*

Right I'm going to bed now I'm knackered, it's 12.48am right now 😭 a couple of chapters out tomorrow to make up for not posting!!