2| A Pair Of New Friends

"Talking"
"Talking in Another Language"
'Thinking'
*Talking on the Phone*

"Talking""Talking in Another Language" 'Thinking'*Talking on the Phone*

"First, we should go to Louvre. An art museum. I know both you and Annalise would be ecstatic" Alexander spoke up in the car, catching the attention of Edward and James who are chatting about their work and Annalise and William eating snacks and drawing.

The suggestion made Annalise's eyes brighten up, and sparkles could be seen in her eyes. Annalise immediately swallowed her snack and began seemingly vibrating in place due to her excitement while saying, "An art museum?! We're going to an art museum?! Really?!!!"

"Yes, yes, Ma Cherie. You have to behave though, there are other people in the museum and most of them are people who wants a quiet place, so remember inside voices, okay?" Alexander softly reminded her. He put his finger on his smirking lips, a gesture of silence and Annalise nod excitedly. James, Edward and William either laughed or chuckled at how excited she looked.

"So, other than keeping my inside voice, what else should I don't do in the museum?" Annalise asked them who began to tell her what she can't do in a museum without spoiling anymore about the inside of a museum. Annalise listened to each rules intently, with her delicate hands clasped together on her lap and her doe eyes narrowed.

Unbeknownst to her, she merely looked adorable in other's eyes, especially from all of her brothers.

When they arrived, Alexander went out first, followed by the others while he held the door out. William, who was the last to leave the car, extended his hand out and Annalise held onto it and hopped down gracefully. As Alexander closed the door, Annalise immediately ran excitedly towards Louvre, which made James, Edward and William panic and immediately run after her.

Seeing this, Alexander quickly told the driver to take a break and come back once he texted him, before chasing his siblings, especially his sister. As he got inside, he immediately saw a pouting Annalise being scolded by the triplet which made him walk closer to ask what happened.