12| Stormy Weather

"Talking"
"Talking in Another Language"
'Thinking'
*Talking on the Phone*

"Talking""Talking in Another Language" 'Thinking'*Talking on the Phone*

"William!! No!" Annalise screamed, her voice echoing in the park as she watched her brother turn into an ice statue. The sight of him frozen, his protective stance immortalized in ice, filled her with a mix of terror and worry.

She gasped and was about to run, just as she thought her brother would tell her to, but unfortunately, half of her dress was frozen along with him. As soon as she saw the girl coming closer, she apologized silently to the ones who made her clothes and to her brothers who bought it for her before pulling it hard enough to rip it.

She didn't mind that it showed her hips, since she had a pair of white cyclings underneath, and just ran out of the park. As she was running, she heard a pair of children scream in fright, which made her turn to the source. She found a pair of twins; the boy had a sprained ankle, and the girl was too terrified to pull her brother away.

Annalise didn't think twice and did a U-turn. She immediately ran towards the twins, and due to her adrenaline, she was able to carry both of them despite her frail body. Despite her fear and worry, Annalise put on a calm façade and began to reassure the crying twins, "Don't worry, don't cry. I'm here. I'll protect you!"

Suddenly, her right leg was frozen, causing her to falter and drop the kids. She tried to pull her leg out but it was futile, so instead, she turned to the twins, "Run! Your brother needs you, okay? Hide. Pull him if you need to! Just ru–"

Annalise was cut off when she was fully frozen. The twins screamed as they saw their savior turned into an ice statue. The little girl cried and began to use her whole strength to pull her brother while her brother tried to walk even with the sprained ankle just to lighten his weight.

As they were about to be frozen, a black-suited hero with cat ears and a tail suddenly appeared, catching the villain's attention. "Hey Ice Queen, what's with all the terrorizing? Why don't you pick on someone your own temperature?"

This gave enough time for the twins to hide in an alleyway.

The villain, enraged, turned her attention to the hero. "My name is not Ice Queen! It's Stormy Weather!" she snapped, her eyes blazing with fury.

"Listen. I'm feline more generous than usual today. So cool down and we'll call it quits, 'kay–?" Cat Noir smirked, but his gaze caught a familiar hair and dress frozen solid, and his smirk fell as his eyes widened in shock.

"Actually, you know what–" Cat Noir started again with a more serious tone, his eyes turning sharp and devoid of humor. Unfortunately, his distraction was enough for the akumatized villain, Stormy Weather, to use her parasol and send a harsh wind that blew Cat Noir away. He hit multiple cars before landing harshly in the middle of the road, his face scrunched in annoyance.