5| Beautiful Light

"Talking"
"Talking in Another Language"
'Thinking'
*Talking on the Phone*

"Talking""Talking in Another Language" 'Thinking'*Talking on the Phone*

It has been half an hour since Annalise has been running. She could feel herself heaving, her legs shaking the more she continued on, her eyes blurry and she started to feel dizzy. After a while, she finally stopped and held her knees to stop herself from falling over.

Her cries had ceased however her face remained sad and her eyes remained swollen. She grabbed tissues from her purse before blowing her clogged nose. After she threw the tissue in a trash can nearby, she halted in her steps and her eyes widen in shock as she felt droplets of water falling.

Then, the clouds immediately darkened and rain became harsh. She flinched and trembled at the loud thunder and flash in the sky. She teared up again but she began her breathing exercise to stop her Fera from taking over while she look for a place to shelter her from the rain.

⚠️

As she passed by a noisy alley, she fastened her pace due to the bad feeling she got so suddenly, however, she was grabbed by the hair harshly, which made her scream in pain before gripping the large hand that held her hair. As she was about to speak, another man surrounded her petite figure. Sensing the danger, she started struggling but with no knowledge of what she should do, she remained trying to claw the hand that held her hair.

Her mouth was suddenly covered by a hand before getting dragged into the noisy alley she passed by. Her screams of terror was muffled, she tried kicking them but the other male only twisted both her ankles which made he scream more. Despite the excruciating pain, she continued fighting.

As if they had enough, she was thrown harshly on a nearby wall, her head hitting the edge of the trash bin beside her. The harsh hit made her dizzy and lighheaded but she remained conscious. She looked at the men that surrounds her and tried to beg them to let her go that she'll give them anything they want except for herself.

However, they weren't listening. Annalise could only scream and try her best to resist but they were much larger and stronger than her, and the rain and coldness wasn't helping her condition. Despite what's happening around her, the only thoughs she has was about blaming herself for everything, including running away which lead to this.

⚠️