CHAPTER-04

Y/N's P.O.V.

Although I was very scared about Taehyung taking part in this tournament, I couldn't bear to see the tears in his eyes because of me. Snuggled up to him, I remembered that we couldn't stay like that and had to return to our dorms. Waking up at 4 o' clock., I saw him sleeping next to me. I started kissing him softly, and after a few minutes, he woke up and looked at me. I backed away and smiled, "Get up, champion. We need to go back to our dorms, or Filch will see us."

"No need to sneak out; I'm not in the mood. So, why don't we apparate?" He said with a slight smirk.

"No, Taehyung, no. I feel like puking whenever we apparate. It feels as if someone mashed my intestines together. Don't even think about-" Before I could complete my sentence, he kissed me.

"How about we use the invisibility cloak?" He smiled and asked me. I agreed, and we both hid under it. He left me in front of my dorm first, then went back to his own.

As I made my way into the common room, I saw Jin and Namjoon sleeping on the couch in each other's embrace. I don't know how Jin was able to sleep as Namjoon was snoring very loudly. I smiled and covered them both with a blanket. It didn't surprise anyone anymore to see the two of them in the other's common room. It was so normal that even Filch didn't say anything to them when he saw one of them headed to the other's dorms.

NEXT MORNING

I was sitting at the Gryffindor table when I noticed Jin and Namjoon entering the Great Hall, holding hands. They made their way to me, sitting beside me.

"Are you guys sore?" I asked them.

"Yeah, how did you know?" Namjoon questioned me.

"She probably saw us sleeping on the couch," Jin said, and I nodded.

I was quiet for some time and then spoke again, "Are you okay, Joonie?"

Namjoon smiled and said, "If you are scared that I am angry for not becoming the champion, then don't worry. I know Jin loves me, and that is enough for me. I already knew that there was a very small chance of me being chosen as the Hogwarts champion, and to tell you the truth, I am happy that I did not become the champion, especially after what Jin told me last night."

"What did he say, if you don't mind me asking?"

He smiled at me and started telling me the events of last night.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

FLASHBACK IN NEXT CHAPTER ALONG WITH JOONIE'S POV.