CHAPTER-16

Y/N P.O.V

I was stretching while wearing my quidditch gear, the students of Ilvermournney had asked us for a friendly match. I was currently the only one getting ready while the others had been informed and were currently making their way here. The sound of the door opening and locking had me turning around only to see no one, I was about to take out my wand when I saw the invisibility cloak being shed to reveal my boyfriend looking worried.

"Are you crazy?" the first thing he said startled me a bit but I could not blame him, he hated quidditch specially since I got injured in my third year, part of the reason I found out he liked me back and we got into a relationship, according to him it was a dangerous sport which could have you dead or have you lying in the hospital bed at St. Mungo's hospital before you know it.

I still remember how thrilled he was to know that there will be no quidditch this year due to the tournament. He never missed a match when I was playing and he also never forgot to remind me that he will probably have grey hair before he is old due to seeing me play the dangerous sport.

At first I was annoyed when Tae used to fret over me whenever I came back from a game but now, I thoroughly enjoyed seeing him have the fright of his life whenever a bludger flew past too close for comfort, or when I was pushed by one of the opponents off the broom. According to Tae, playing quidditch meant you have a death wish and as he confessed every time he saw me play he had a mini heart attack.

"No, I am not crazy, sweetheart." I smiled at him while checking to see if I had my nimbus 5000 with me or not. A courtesy of Jin hyung as a Christmas gift this year and to say Taehyung was pissed with his choice of gift was an understatement. I am pretty sure he would have bat boogey hexed jin if he was not scared of Elliot coming to kick his ass.

"Why are you playing?" he asked, his tone full of worry.

"I am not the only one. a member from every house is coming. Thankfully we have our Jungkook the star seeker." I smiled at my boyfriend.

"What are you playing as?"

"What I always play as."I said knowing this would do nothing to calm his worries.

"What? You are the chaser? That means that they will point the bludgers at you again?" his eyes were wide, face pale, Taehyung looked as if he would pass out at any moment, so I decided to just calm him down.

I walked closer to him pressing a soft peck against his lips.

"Don't worry sweetcheeks, I will come back to you alive and in one piece." I patted his cheeks softly when the sound of the doorknob twisting and someone cursing was heard, Taehyung quickly hid himself under the cloak and I opened the door for Jessica to enter, she was a slytherin beater, I was not very fond of her but still she was a good and experienced player, she did not like losing, a typical slytherin trait.

"Hey." She greeted me and proceeded to tie her shoe's laces.

"Hi." I said politely after turning to face her, I extended my hand behind my back only for it to touch the material of the invisibility cloak. I turned to where Taehyung was while Jessica was almost done tying her shoe laces, I started pushing Taehyung out of the changing room, I acted as if I was looking for someone outside and pushed Taehyung out of the room.

"Are you ready for the match?" Jessica asked when I came to sit beside her checking my broom and everything.

"As ready as I will ever be." I was a bit nervous because I have heard but Ilvermouney's quidditch team is exceptionally good at the game.