CHAPTER-22

Y/N P.O.V

Seeing the prison made me want to cry and just when the door opened revealing my boyfriend clad in chains, I could no longer hold myself back and ran to him, embracing him.

For a minute he was shocked but soon he understood it was me and embraced me. I couldn't hold myself from peppering his face with kisses as tears cascaded down our cheeks, he pulled me closer and closer till there was no space between us.

I could see it took almost all his strength to move with the heavy chains.

"I am sorry, I am so sorry. I promise everything will be okay." I spoke through tears while he tried to kiss all my tears away.

"I know sweetheart, I know. You have no idea how much I missed having you in my arms." Taehyung hid his face in the crook of my neck as I caressed his hair.

"I missed you too, so much that I was about to go insane."

"You haven't been taking care of yourself." He spoke through tears.

"How can I when nobody is taking care of you. I am so sorry, Tae. I love you. I love you...... I love you." I cried in his embrace as he simply tightened his arms around me, caressing my back to calm me down.

"It's alright, I am fine sweetheart. There is nothing for you to be worried about." Taehyung nuzzled against my neck trying to calm me down as he pulled me on his lap.

"You are as light as a feather love, when was the last time you ate?" Taehyung asked with a worried frown.

"Last night and you are one to talk, where are your cute bread cheeks, you aren't eating well either."

"For merlin's sake sweetheart, promise me you wont skip meals."

"I can't, if I don't have you by my side, I cant fucking function properly."

"Isn't Jin hyung making you eat?"

"He himself can't eat, how will he make me eat. I miss you Tae, I miss you so much that it hurts. There will be a trial, we will prove your innocence then I promise I will take you to all and every art museum that you kept asking me to visit with you."

"I know sweetheart. I don't know what will happen at the trials but if things don't play out in my favour then I want you to get over me and find someone who will love you better than me." Taehyung caressed my cheek and pecked me.

"I won't promise you that, the only one keeping me sane and happy is you and if you leave me I don't think I will be able to live. Please don't give up tae, for me, please don't give up. If we lose the case then I am going dark be a fucking menace, they want evil then I'll be their nightmare...if the noseless bastard can be a monster then so can I."

"Stop talking nonsense. I won't give up, sweetheart."

"It's time to go back." Harry spoke up from where he stood against the gate.

"It's okay sweetheart we will meet again soon, don't worry." Taehyung tried to calm me down as I cried harder.

"I don't wanna leave you, not here."

"You have to." Taehyung caressed my hair.

I didn't respond to him by talking and simply pulled him in for a deep kiss, his lips were slightly cracked from not being able to take care of himself properly in the prison but his lips still felt soft, still met mine with just as much love as they always did, still made me feel like I was on cloud nine, still made me want to get lost in him, still made me weak in the knees and his lips still reminded me that even after I have lost my family, I have someone to live for, someone who adored me.