CHAPTER-19

Y/N P.O.V

The students are busy studying because the exams have also started and the last exam is on the day of the final task. Taehyung was told that he need not give any examination because he was one of the champions partaking in the tri wizard tournament and even though he wanted to ask Professor Mc Gonagall to allow him to give exams, Namjoon was able to convince him otherwise advising Taehyung to spend his time practising rather than studying.

I myself was quite worn out while trying to divide my time between practising with Taehyung and studying for the exams. I just wish the tournament and the exams to be done with so that I can spend peaceful time with my friends and boyfriend.

Taehyung had told me to not worry as now, he will be practising with Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin while Hoseok, myself and Jung Kook were focusing on exams, at first the three of us were not happy about being left out but after Seokjin informed us that the four of them will be attacking Taehyung at the same time, to help him practise, we understood and backed down.

The reason that only the four of them were practising with Tae was because, Jin was fast, he threw spell after spell helping Taehyung speed up in casting defensive spell, Yoongi was the one Taehyung duelled with, the two of them were known to be the strongest students. Namjoon had a vast knowledge about spells and though he may be clumsy when he duelled, he was anything but soft and sweet. Namjoon was always calculative when he duelled, he always found the weak points of his opponents and made sure to play on their weaknesses which helped Taehyung to make sure that he was always on guard.

Jimin was clever and fast, he had mastered apparition and always was able to help Taehyung develop the skill of firing spells and counterspells at a speed faster than ever before.

Usually Jimin and Jin attacked Taehyung together, helping him fasten his reflexes. Hoseok, Jung Kook and I still sneaked off to the room of requirement whenever we could to help Taehyung practice or to just spend time with our friends.

Exams were going pretty well and I am pretty sure I will get Outstanding in most of them.

Tomorrow is the day of the tournament and we decided that tonight we are not going to be practising and just relax. I am already well prepared for my exam and so are the rest of my friends.

"So, are you guys going to sleep here tonight?" Jimin looked at me and Taehyung.

"Yeah." Taehyung held my hand in his and pressed a gentle kiss to my cheek.

"Alright, don't forget to wake up on time. We will see you in the great hall during breakfast." Namjoon carried a sleeping Jin in his arms as all our friends walked out of the room of requirement to head to their respective dorms for the night.

"Shall we start?" Taehyung pulled me closer, his lips ghosting over mine.

"Yeah." His hand covered my eyes and pressed a soft kiss against my lips. When he removed his hand, I saw his majestic black wings curling around us. I got on the bed motioning him to sit in front of me with his back facing me. I ran my hands over the soft feathers of his wings, I removed any stray feather and dirt and proceeded to caress the wings.

I knew Taehyung had fallen asleep, just like he always did whenever I groomed his wings, the intimacy of this moment always covered my heart with a blanket of warmth.

I helped him lay down, his wings spread out on both sides. For a second I was confused as to whether I should leave or wake him up to make space for me on the bed but then decided against both. I laid down on top of him, my head resting on his bare chest, arms on either side of his torso and legs intertwined with his. His arms wrapped around my waist unconsciously and his wings curled around me as if shielding me from the world.