CHAPTER-10

NEXT DAY

It was early morning and everyone was boarding the Hogwarts express, me and Tae sat in different compartments with some of our friends sitting with Tae and the rest were sitting with me.

I was waiting for my station and got off quickly after saying goodbye to my friends after reaching the station.

"Someone is in a hurry to spend time with their bf." JK teased me, I lightly punched him.

"Hey! Bf can mean best friend as well." He shouted at me. I laughed and left the cabin and Hogwarts express. I walked away from the muggle world with my luggage and walked to my favourite café. I waited for sometime and soon I saw Tae entering the café as well, he came to me, embraced me and started to pepper my face with soft kisses.

"I ordered a cappuccino for myself and a cup of hot chocolate for you." I said and he smiled at me.

Both of us talked about everything we wanted to talk about and made our way to our apartment in the muggle world after paying for the coffee.

I smiled at him when we reached our apartment, we opened the door and saw how the whole apartment was covered in dust which had accumulated because of not cleaning it for a year. I whined as Tae chuckled while back hugging me.

"Aww, What happened princess?"

"How are we going to celebrate Christmas if we spend all our day cleaning our apartment? We should have taken a few weeks off before Christmas to clean our home."

Tae turned me towards himself and flicked my forehead.

"Then who would I have danced with if you were here cleaning? Idiot, we can use magic to clean this apartment."

"And go to Azkaban for using magic outside Hogwarts? No thanks."

"You are forgetting I am the most powerful wizard."

"So what?"

"I can clean this house with a flick of my wrist and not let anyone know that I cleaned the house using magic."

Tae smiled as I squealed and started peppering his face with kisses muttering soft thank you's in between. He pulled away and turned me around again so that my back was pressed against his firm chest.

I watched in amazement as the whole room became squeaky clean with just a flick of his wrist, I giggled when he kissed my cheek softly and lifted me bridal style to our shared room.

"Let's take a bath, princess." Tae said taking his shirt off, I blushed and looked away feeling a little shy after seeing him shirtless.

"No, I will take a bath then you can go take a bath and then we will both go to buy gifts and decorations for Christmas." I started to gather my clothes that I will wear after taking a bath.

"Why don't we take a shower together and save some water?"

"No." I replied and closed the door to the bathroom while he kept muttering complaints on the other side of the door making me laugh at his cuteness.

TIME SKIP

We were both ready to go out, completely bundled up in warm clothes and full of excitement, it was early in the afternoon when we reached the mall.

We bought a medium sized Christmas tree which would fit our living room, the ornaments to decorate it along with other decorations for our apartment. We bought Christmas stockings for each other as well, his had a polar bear embroidered on it while mine had an angel. We were both very happy and lost in our world, for us nothing and no one else mattered other than each other. We also brought gifts for JK, Jin, Joonie, Hobi, Suga and Jimin and now it was our turn to buy for each other so both of us went our separate ways and met outside the mall after 20 minutes.