CHAPTER-13

2 days later

The day I dreaded was here we were sitting in the Hogwarts Express once again and Taehyung was in another compartment once again with some of our friends, today I was accompanied by Yoongi and Jimin who were bickering about something as usual.

The next few weeks were gone in a blur seeing as being back from holidays made the professors feel as if we had wasted a lot of time not studying and they collectively gave us tons of assignments, Taehyung and I still kept meeting in secret.

I was sneaking to the room of requirement once again when I saw Yoongi calling me towards him.

"What are you doing here? We have to execute the plan tonight. Jin got me the marauder's map and gave it to Tae. Let's get going." He said handing me the map.

"Why did no one tell me we were executing the plan tonight?" I asked as we made our way to Slytherin Tower.

"The tournament is three days from now, we have to execute the plan tonight, Jin hyung said it was now or never." Yoongi said and told me to wait near the dungeon hiding in an alcove.

It had been a few good minutes and there was no sign of Yoongi or Tae which made me a bit worried, did our plan not work? Did they get caught? Why didn't they come yet? Could he not find me?

I suddenly felt a pair of soft lips pressing against my cheek, I turned around and saw Tae, his head was the only thing poking out of the invisibility cloak and the rest of his body was hidden.

"Took you long enough." I said, crossing my arms against my chest.

"Sorry, Burke was not letting Yoongi in without having a stupid conversation." He said, knowing Burke, I knew she was probably trying to fill Yoongi's mind against muggle-born witches and wizards.

"I don't even want to know. Let's go it's already very late, do you have the egg?"

He nodded and pulled the invisibility cloak aside to show me the golden egg.

We both hid under the cloak which was a tight fit seeing as we were two grownups, with a huge ass golden egg and along with that we had to see the map to make sure that the path to the bathroom was clear.

The moonlit corridors were empty and silent, we safely made our way to the statue of Boris the Bewildered, we located the right door and whispered in Boris's ear the password 'Pine-fresh', we quickly got inside and Tae got out from under the cloak, while I stayed hidden, in case, moaning myrtle's ghost showed up. I looked around the prefect's bathroom and it was marvellous, the bathroom was lit by a candlelit candelabra, the floor was made of marble and in the middle of the bathroom, the floor was sunken in the shape of a rectangle to form a bathtub which can be considered as a small swimming pool, seeing as it was quite deep, in one corner of the bathroom were soft and fluffy looking towels and bathrobes of different colours probably for the different houses, I knew one thing for sure, I will be sneaking inside this amazing bathroom as soon as I get a chance but right now I had a man to protect. I decided to observe the bathroom further.

There were about a hundred taps around the tub, each had a different coloured jewel on its handle, I was more curious than ever to try them but stopped myself from calling Tae, I looked around and there was a single glass painting of a mermaid sitting on a rock, her golden locks were covering her face while she appeared to be sleeping.

Taehyung twisted the handles of the taps around the tub, clear water started streaming out of a few of them, some of them started filling the tub with aromatic oils, some started filling it with bubbles, huge bubbles and some of the taps gushed out white foam, while some gushed out aromatic purple clouds, the bathroom was soon engulfed with relaxing aromatic scents and the tub started filling up rather quickly.