LAST CHAPTER

Y/N P.O.V

A FEW YEARS LATER

We all graduated from Hogwarts and followed our hearts, Jin's hotel was opening just a few days from now and he had given our friend group a free stay pass, Namjoon was now a zoologist and was rather enamoured with tiny crabs, he had also written several books about creatures from the muggle as well as the wizarding world one of which was now used in Hogwarts to teach students in place of monster book of monsters.

Hoseok was a healer at St. Mungos after having apprenticed under the best healers in the wizarding world.

Yoongi became a potioneer just like he wished to, his potions were considered to be the best out there whether it be for healing or other purposes, he even managed to make a potion which allowed wizards to communicate with creatures of the wizarding world and he gave them to Namjoon to help him study the creatures better.

Jimin became a herbologist and was resistant to the mandrake's cries due to the potion made by his now husband, Min Yoongi, he often brought herbs that he grew for Yoongi to use in potions, he was quite successful in the field and was among the top 3 herbologists in the wizarding world.

Jeongguk was scouted by almost all the quidditch teams but he chose Puddlemere United and became the star seeker, he got them so many wins that it was because of him that the team got more wins than the other, making a record by winning the league cup 34 times.

Taehyung became a professor at Hogwarts, at first there were a lot of people that disliked him but he managed to win hearts by his sincerity and dedication to his work, he was patient yet firm with his students.

I became a curse breaker at the ministry for magic, the job was at times a lot harder than I ever thought and Taehyung, my poor husband, was always scared that something might happen to me.

He was quite relieved after I graduated Hogwarts that I won't play quidditch and put myself in danger but now he wishes I continued with quidditch rather than curse breaker and it always amused me how he always fussed over me whenever I came back from a particularly difficult day. He even tried to convince me to pursue quidditch again and spare him a heart attack but I didn't agree and now he simply resorted to teasing me about giving him grey hair before it was time.

I had just come from a tiring day at work and charmed the utensils in the kitchen to start cooking when I heard a sound in the fireplace and I knew my husband was home.

"Hey, how was your day?" I asked, walking to our shared room.

"Tiring as hell." Taehyung said, dusting off floo powder from his hands.

"Lucky for you the students have Christmas holidays now so, vacation for you." I kissed Taehyung's cheek.

"Definitely. Did you get Christmas holidays this year?" I nodded and he smiled and hugged me close.

"Want me to groom your wings tonight?"

"I would love that but after I am done with you." Taehyung lifted me off the ground and walked to the bedroom.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HOLA! I hope you enjoyed it, so I might not write the next part of maze of lies during my exams but I might write an epilogue of this fanfic. Lemme know if you guys want me to write an epilogue for this. Take care everyone! love you!!!