CHAPTER-09

NEXT DAY

I was sitting on the Gryffindor table with Jin, Jimin and Hobi we were discussing about the lessons which we were unable to understand, Yoongi entered the hall and sat beside Jimin who offered him an Iced Americano, Yoongi looked at him suspiciously but accepted the drink. We went back to discussing the topic when Yoongi rushed out of the hall with a hand covering his mouth while Jimin sat there smirking. Hobi and Jin were about to go and check on Yoongi when a girl ran in and grabbed Jimin's collar. Her skin was milky white, her droopy triangle eyes looked beautiful and her short shoulder length hair complimented her look a lot. Everyone was looking at her and Hobi was literally making heart eyes at her.

"Hobi, what happened?" I asked him.

"I fell in love at first sight." He said looking at the girl, eyes full of love just when he was about to approach the girl, she started to scream at jimin, her voice sounded very familiar and it was only after a few moments that I realised that it was Yoongi's voice.

"PARK FUCKING JIMIN! WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU PUT IN MY FUCKING DRINK? I SWEAR TO MERLIN THAT I WILL FUCKING END YOU? WHY THE FUCK AM I A GIRL? WHERE THE FUCK DID MY DICK GO? YOU BETTER FUCKING HAVE A SOLUTION TO THIS FUCKING PROBLEM THAT YOU CREATED OR I SWEAR TO FUCK I WILL CUT YOUR FUCKING JUNK OFF?! GOT THAT YOU FUCKING BITCH?!?!" She screamed and everyone knew as soon as she started to talk that the girl was none other than Min Yoongi.

"Talk a little lady like will you? By the way this is your punishment for saying no to going to the Yule ball as my date and I will not give you the potion to reverse its effect unless you promise you will go to the Yule ball with me." Jimin said, smirking.

"You know what, I was thinking of going to the ball with you but I won't go now. As for reversing the spell I will ask Professor Slughorn for help." Yoongi said, turning on his heel and walking out of the great hall probably towards Professor Slughorn's office for the reversing potion.

"Trouble in paradise?"Jk asked Jimin, smirking, who glared at him and left.

Soon Namjoon entered the hall and approached our table. He tried to hold Jin's hand but Jin snatched his hand back.

"Trouble in paradise?" Jk asked again this time the question was directed towards Namjin, both of them glared at Jk and Jin left the hall and Namjoon went and sat with his fellow Ravenclaws. I was about to say something but I saw Taehyung walking towards our table, I started to gather my things ready to leave.

"Trouble in paradise?"Jk asked this time the question was directed to me and Tae. I went to JK and hit the back of his head and left the great hall.

"You trying to get yourself killed by our friends?" Hobi asked JK.

"NOPE. I was curious if something was wrong in their relationship, I saw this in a muggle movie over the summer. My friend Eunwoo told me its a nice way to make your friends comfortable with talking about their relationship problems. I am learning about muggles and their ways." Jk proudly told Hobi who simply sighed and ruffled kookie's hair.

FEW WEEKS LATER

DAY OF YULE BALL

Y/N P.O.V

I was still sad about the fact that Tae did not want me to be his date, all our friends are going to the ball with dates but I decided not to go due to lack of a date. Jin and Namjoon made up after Joonie explained everything to Jin, Yoongi said yes to going to the ball with jimin after jimin threatened him that he will go to the ball with Jackson and J-Hope and JK are going together because they don't have dates and they don't want any date either.