CHAPTER-12

"It's time for dinner kids." Mrs. Kim announced and it was then that we all noticed that we had been hugging for quite some time now. Her voice was gentle, it seemed as if she knew how fragile the moment was and when she saw the tears in everyone's eyes she simply gave us a sad smile but instead of saying something she left knowing that it was wise that all of us start to solve our problems.

We got up and made our way to the kitchen, the mood was still sombre until it was time to sit, Jin sat at the head of the table being the host, Tae to his right with me sitting beside Tae, Namjoon sat on Jin's left, with Yoongi on his left and Jimin sitting right beside Hobi, Jungkook sat next to me, we were eating in silence all of us too puzzled with Taehyung parent's sudden change of heart.

"Y/N can you pass me the seaweed soup please." Kookie asked and I silently passed him the bowl, he got up and went to stand beside Namjoon who looked at him questioningly when Kookie poured some seaweed soup into his bowl.

"I know you like seaweed soup so, when I saw that you had nearly finished yours, I decided to give you some more." Kookie's tone was sweeter than any of us had ever heard.

"Thank you kookie." Namjoon flashed Jung Kook his beautiful dimpled smile which made Kookie blush.

"Namjoon, why don't you try the steak, I had it especially made for you." Jin said in an overly sweet voice while snapping his fingers making the bowls of soup disappear, Jimin let out a whine and Yoongi glared at Namjinkook, probably contemplating who to kill first for not letting him enjoy his meal peacefully. Hobi, Tae and I shared a look knowing that the drama was just starting. The three of us knew that we would probably not be able to enjoy our food anymore so as soon as the steak appeared in front of us we started eating it as fast as possible while Namjoon looked at Jin as if he had hung the stars in the sky. Jung Kook let out a loud huff.

"Hyung I bought the book about magical creatures that you wanted, let's go check it out." Kook said catching Namjoon's attention who was in the middle of eating his first bite of the delicious steak in front of him. Before Joon could say anything Jin announced loudly.

"KIM NAMJOON I WOULD LIKE TO COURT YOU!"

Namjoon choker on the steak, Jimin spat his pumpkin juice on Yoongi's face, Yoongi kept looking at Jin with wide eyes and Hoseok dropped his fork on the floor, Tae and I stared open-mouthed at Jin and Namjoon.

"YES!" Jung Kook screamed while pumping his fists in the air and jumping. Drawing all attention to himself.

"What? You want to court me? as in seriously courting me?" Namjoon sputtered, looking at Jin flabbergasted.

"I intended for it to be very romantic but this brat pushed me to my limits today." Jin said pointing at Jung Kook who was smiling a toothy grin.

"Can someone explain what the fuck is happening?" Yoongi asked.

"Well, you see Jin Hyung told me that he wanted to court Joonie Hyung but was too scared to ask him if he could court him so I decided to push his limits till he finally asked Joon Hyung to be his, it took me a whole year but it was worth it." Jung Kook looked extremely proud of himself, making us all smile and the rest of the dinner was spent laughing and teasing each other.

Even after the dinner was over none of us wanted to part ways and decided to settle down in the living room once again with mugs of hot chocolate in our hands, blankets wrapped around us, the sound of the fire crackling filling the room as we all talked while it started snowing outside.

"So, what are your guys' plans after graduating from Hogwarts?" I asked, curious to know what everyone wished to do.

"I am planning to go on a world tour, first in the muggle world and then the wizarding world." Jin told us a small smile gracing his lips.