CHAPTER-03

TAEHYUNG P.O.V

I have never seen her so vulnerable; she has always been strong and cheerful. When I saw her fall to the ground, I felt like someone tore my heart out of my chest. My vision started to blur due to tears. Before I could control myself, a single traitorous tear fell from my eye, and then others started following soon after. I could hear her loud sobs. I walked to her, crying. I kneeled and took her in my embrace as both of us cried in each other's arms. I pulled back, lifted her in my arms, and brought her to the bed. Gently, I put her on the bed, lifted her chin with my index finger, wiped her tears, and kissed her cheeks. I hugged her again and said, "Please trust me, my love, just this once. I promise nothing bad will happen. Just trust me."

For a few minutes, she was very quiet. I thought that she may have fallen asleep and was about to lay down holding her when she lifted her head from my chest, cupped my cheeks in both her hands, and looked me in the eyes. "I trust you, and as much as I hate to say this, I will support you if you want to take part in this stupid tournament. I have just one request: please don't get hurt."

I chuckled at her request and pecked her lips. "I will try," I said while smiling, which caused her to let out an annoyed groan. I was very happy to have her in my arms again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

SORRY FOR THE SHORT PART.