CHAPTER-08

AFTER DINNER

Y/N P.O.V

I silently went to the room of requirement as soon as my roommates fell asleep and I saw Tae sitting on the armchair in front of the fireplace. I ran to him and started to check him for injuries. He looked exhausted but there was a small smile etched on his tired face, he held my hands that were examining his bruises which he got from fighting the Acromantulas. I was so scared when he was hit by the venom, thankfully Dumbledore's phoenix was there to help him. He looked at me and bent down to kiss me softly the kiss was short but contained a lot of emotions, he pulled me in his embrace and sighed contently, "You are exhausted, let's go to sleep." I said looking at him.

"Not anymore, having you in my arms always takes my exhaution, stress and worries away." He said, his voice deep and husky as ever, I smiled and kissed his cheek. Breaking the embrace and pulling him with me to the bed to sleep while saying, "Stop being cheesy and you should be thankful to Pheonix, I saw you didn't actually wanna thank her."

"Thank her? No way, that beady-eyed fucker only helped me out because it knew you would be sad if I got hurt, i swear i can see the evil glint in its eyes planning my demise so that it can steal your attention." He spoke with conviction which only made me laugh and smack his chest.

"Stop spewing nonsense about my friend. Let's go to sleep. Professor Mcgonagall said she will teach us how to dance tomorrow for the Yule ball."

He groaned, causing me to laugh again as both of us lay on the bed, my head on his chest, his arms embracing me as we drifted off to sleep.

AT DANCE PRACTICE FOR YULE BALL

I was sitting with the girls at one side while Jin sat with the boys at the other side of the room, this practice was only for students of Gryffindor house.

"The Yule ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard Tournament since its inception, on Christmas eve night, we and our guest gather in the great hall for a night of well mannered frivolity, as representatives of the host school I expect each and every one of you, to put your best foot forward and I mean this literally because The Yule ball is first and foremost a dance. The house of Godric Gryffindor has commanded the respect of the wizard world for nearly ten centuries. I will not have you, in one night, besmirching that name by behaving like a babbling, bumbling band of baboons! Now, to dance is to let the body breathe, inside every girl a secret swan slumbers longing to burst forth and take flight, inside every boy a lordly lion prepared to prance. Now I need a volunteer to help me."

As soon as professor said that she need a volunteer, all the boys lowered their heads, all of them were fearing that they might get picked, Professor Mc Gonagall understood that and decided to call someone confident enough to join her, which was my lovely friend Jin.

"Mr. Kim, will you join me please?" Professor said smiling at him, he looked a little hesitant at first but gave in a few seconds later.

Professor Mcgonagall showed us how to dance and asked us to join in. Everyone got up and found partners to dance with, I wished that Tae could be here, I was dancing Roger, he was a year older than me, he saw me as his sister but Tae was always a bit jealous when I talked to Roger in front of him, Roger obviously did not know about my relationship with Tae.

I was smiling as we both danced, what I did not know was that someone was looking at me while hiding, getting green with jealousy just like his house colour, it was when Roger spun me that I noticed a figure dressed in green robes hiding behind the doors having eyes fixated on me, as soon as he noticed me looking he tried to act innocent and walked past the room.