CHAPTER-06

Y/N P.O.V

PRESENT

We were eating when Jungkook came to our table and picked Jin up. Jin kept shouting as Jungkook carried him to the far end of the Gryffindor table and then came running back to me and Namjoon, sitting beside him. I was trying to control my laughter, while Namjoon smiled at Jungkook, who was happily talking to his role model, KIM NAMJOON. Jin was coming to us fuming with anger. He pulled Jungkook's ear, made him stand up, and sat beside Namjoon himself. Jungkook tried to move Jin away from Namjoon, while Jin hugged Namjoon so Jungkook could not separate them. I was laughing loudly while the two of them were shouting at each other and Namjoon was chuckling.

"He is my hyung. Let me sit with him, you old man," Jungkook shouted, trying to pull Jin from Namjoon.

"He is my boyfriend. Move away from him, you muscle monster of a bunny," Jin shouted at Jungkook.

They were throwing insults at each other while trying to pull Namjoon towards themselves. I was laughing heartily. Suddenly, the Great Hall went silent when everyone saw MIN YOONGI, one of the most powerful wizards of his age, coming towards the four of us. He came and grabbed the person sitting on one side of Namjoon and asked him to sit in another place. He pulled Jungkook by his collar and made him sit where the other student was seated. Jin and Jungkook were on either side of Namjoon. All the students were watching the scene in front of them, scared that Yoongi might get angry if they made a sound.

"I am going to sleep again. If the three of you make another sound and disturb me, then I will lock you guys up in the dungeons," Yoongi threatened. All three of them gulped.

"MIN YOONGI!! WHY DID YOU HURT JACKSON?!?!?!?!" Everyone looked in the direction of the noise to see a very angry Mochi coming towards Yoongi, who stood in his place indifferent to the Mochi's shouts. He stood in front of Yoongi, continued scolding him for hurting Jackson, and demanded an explanation for his actions. Everyone was shocked when Yoongi pulled Jimin and kissed him. Gasps of surprise could be heard in the Great Hall, as well as murmurs from the students.

"This guy named PARK JIMIN is mine. Whoever tries to propose to him will face the consequences of trying to steal what is mine," Yoongi declared after pulling away from the kiss with Jimin.

I was smiling at the two of them. Yoongi was never the person who was into showing his affection openly, but what he did just now was make the statement of the century by claiming Park Jimin as his in front of everyone. I could already imagine the headlines for the Wizard's Weekly: "THE POWERFUL WIZARD MIN YOONGI CLAIMS PARK JIMIN, THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WIZARD WHO MAKES MEN GAY, AS HIS OWN."

Jimin was blushing because of Yoongi's actions and left the Great Hall, burying his face in his small hands and running out giggling.

"Well, today was quite eventful," I said, looking at Jungkook, Jin, and Namjoon, who looked shell-shocked.

I looked at my watch and saw that I was running late for Alchemy. I took my books and dashed towards the class, going to my desk and waiting for Taehyung, who was also my seatmate because Professor Slughorn wanted all the houses to treat each other nicely. That's why it was the only class where we could not choose our partners ourselves.

I was waiting for the lesson to start when Taehyung came and sat beside me. He was busy reading his book, so I slowly slid my hand under the desk and put it on his thigh. He was surprised, and I felt his muscles tense when I touched him. He slid his hand under the desk as well and tried to remove my hand. We were sitting in the far corner of the class. I held his hand when he tried to remove mine, and he was hesitant but did not let go after that. We held hands during the entire lesson, and I felt him brush his thumb against my knuckles every once in a while. I was happy to experience such soft gestures from him. I was trying my best to control my smile, glancing at him and seeing him focusing on the lesson. I don't know why, but I wanted his attention at the moment. I started caressing his knuckles to see his reaction, but he paid no mind to my gesture. I removed my hand from his hold, and as soon as I tried to pull my hand away, he tightened his grip.

"Don't. I want to hold your hand," he wrote in his notebook and pushed it towards me to read the message. I smiled and tried to pull my hand back again, just to tease him. I saw him looking at me with a frown on his face.

I looked around, and when I saw that no one was paying attention to us, I leaned towards him and pecked his cheek. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red, and he was clearly trying his best not to smile but was failing.

The rest of the lesson was a blur as I was too busy staring at the love of my life. As soon as the class was over, the small smile on Taehyung's face vanished, replaced by a blank look. He collected his things and left the dungeon, while I sat there staring at his retreating figure with a smile. I got up and went to my next class.

AT DINNER TIME

I was sitting on the Gryffindor table, Jin was sitting with Namjoon at the Ravenclaw table, Jung Kook sat in front of me while Hobi was beside me cheerfully telling me about Namjoon nearly blasting the classroom during charms class. Kookie was busy eating. The sounds of students chit-chatting happily filled the great hall. The ceiling was a clear sky today, and the beautiful stars could be seen. The room fell silent when Professor Dumbledore announced that the first task of the Triwizard Tournament would take place next Wednesday. I lost my appetite and felt as if someone dropped a bucket of cold water on my head, waking me up and reminding me that the love of my life was going to be one of the three wizards who would be risking his life in this tournament. I looked at him across the great hall, he was looking focused and turned to look at me a few seconds later. Our eyes met, and my heart fluttered when he smiled softly looking at me, trying to reassure me that everything was going to be okay.

I was trying to sleep, but all my attempts were in vain. I could not stop thinking: What if something goes wrong? What if Tae gets hurt? What am I going to do then? I was very scared. As I was drowning myself in worries, I heard a familiar voice casting a muffling spell. I could not see anyone as I looked around. I thought that maybe I was just imagining things. I was going back to thinking about how I could help Tae when someone lifted me in their arms. I knew at once that it was Tae.

I smiled, and though I could not see him, I knew that he was smiling and looking at me. He apparated with me and laid me down on the bed. While I glared at him, he gave me a soft, innocent smile. I grabbed his shirt's collar and pulled him towards me, kissing him. He was smirking in the kiss as he sat down on the bed, pulling me to sit on his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his hand gliding up my back to my nape while the other one traveled to my behind, softly caressing and squeezing it. I moaned into the kiss; his lips, his touch, everything about him was so intoxicating that I was never able to control myself around him. I softly ground myself against him. He pulled away and said, "No princess, not now. Control baby."

I looked down as both my cheeks turned pink. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me, and I laid down. I knew that he was doing all this because he knew that I would not have been able to sleep and would keep worrying about him. I slept feeling comfortable and safe in his arms.

THE DAY OF THE TOURNAMENT

No one knew what the first task was, everyone was gathered in the great hall, Mahoutokoro's champion Momo was standing in beautiful golden robes, it had beautiful embroidery on it and looked majestic, Ilvermorney's champion Mark was wearing beautiful blue robes with cranberry red trim and underneath them he wore black waistcoats and brown breeches. Taehyung was standing there in his green and black robes 'KIM TAEHYUNG' written in silver on the back of his robes, he wore black slacks and a half green half black shirt underneath. I was holding my breath, I did not know what the task was, I wanted to go to the front and just drag Tae away from this dumb tournament, I could hear my heart beating, I felt tears of worry brimming in my eyes.

Professor Dumbledore entered the school great hall and started to tell everyone what the first task was, "Welcome to the first task everyone, in this task our three champions will race against each other to find clues that lead to the key to a secret passage in Hogwarts where the hint for the second task is, they will have one hour to do so. The first hints are in the Ravenclaw common room for miss Hirai, in Slytherin common room for Mr. Tuan and in the Gryffindor common room for Mr. Kim, you can only get to the next place of the hint after you solve a riddle. Let the challenge begin."

Taehyung turned and looked towards me for a split second and nodded to reassure me that everything was going to be okay.