|| 41. || Stay

Annika looked at him, he looked weak and feeble. The oxygen mask had covered more than half of his face.

"Shivaay..." She whispered in the thin air. The only sound that kept her conscious was the constant beeps from the heart rate monitor.

She had begged doctors to let him see after the surgery was done. She closed her eyes and let the tears fall.

The surgery was successful.

But it had been a day and he showed no signs of improvement.

Her hands caressed his hand that wasn't wired up with different sorts of machines. She drew circles around them——she cast a discreet glance at the doors. Om, Rudra, and the rest of the family were outside the doors.

"Wake up..." She pleaded.

She sighed, her fingers reaching out to his.

"You had promised me. No matter what happens" she looked at him wiping her tears, "You will stay."

.

Alright, another sneak peak, could you guess for which book this could be?

The thing is that there are so many ideas in my mind and I want to publish them all but... yeah.....I guess I must wait until I finish a book or so :(((

Like there are ideas that I can't keep up with so, my journal is kinda filled up with them and even the drafts here at my account, like if I have to go in numbers I have 16 drafts with the whole plotline planned and 4 with some rough outlines......