|| Teaser - Tangled Mess ||

"What the fuck?" He gasped as he backed away to the door, his hands pressed to his chest as he tried to calm his frantic heart. He did not ask for a heart attack the first thing in the morning when he entered the room.

"How are you in my room?" He asked as he looked around, he remembered locking the door when he entered the room. He blinked.

She sighed, panting, as she turned to look at him before sending him a glare. "Oh, I had to take a taxi to the station then a local because that's too expensive and then I-"

He pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "I meant how did you enter my room?"

She just looked back at the window.

He gaped at her.

"Why?"

"You need to stop your wedding." She gasped out. He blinked. "What?"

"I don't have time to explain, it's a tangled mess. I am here to help you run away-"

"Shivaay, are you there?" He heard his mother's voice as Annika pulled him towards the window.

"So, you are telling me, you are expecting me to climb down a window when I am in nothing but a towel?" He asked with an arched eyebrow.

She looked back down and then looked back up.

"I will wait for you to dress up." She muttered turning to look at the window crossing her arms.

"Thank you." He replied exasperated.

~~~

Sooooooooooooo???? Yes or No?

You know this has been lying on my drafts since like 10th February with only the first chapter written as there is a clear plot but the problem is that it is a rom com and I absolutely suck at writing humour, take for example Along the lines (my humour is veryyy veryyy bad)

So, I may be twisting the plot somewhat and making it darker or something, not that I can write mystery any better but it's bearable I guess???