|| Pretty Lies 3 ||

"Don't make it more hard than it already is, Trivedi." Shivaay spoke through gritted teeth.

Annika just casually sipped on her boba. She tipped the cup, the straw pointed towards him and grinned.

"If I were to ask for help" her expression turned to one of the glee as she watched his expression darken, "I would be kinder with my words." She spoke.

Shivaay rolled his eyes and turned to look at her with a charming smile.

"Miss. Trivedi, will you help me with this or not?" He asked impatiently.

She turned back to her laptop without saying anything.

He sighed, running his hands through his hair. Just this once.

"Well, Miss Trivedi, would you be kind enough to help me out of this mess, that I might add——you have conjured?" He asked sweetly.

"That's more like it. Wasn't so hard was it?" She asked.

He glared at her.

"Ignoring the last few, why not? It would be my absolute pleasure to assist you, Mr. Oberoi."

Shivaay's eyes narrowed at the girl as she breezed past him.

She turned back suppressing her smile.

"Well, I suggest we get to work, before I change my mind." She spoke as she leaned at the doorway.

Shivaay closed his eyes for a moment, before plastering a fake smile on his lips—he turned to face her.

"Lead the way." He said, how am I going to get out of this mess?

.

Ahem, again, this is me shamelessly posting another idea that I have planned for the book, possibly will be crafted into pretty lies ;D