|| 44. || Ice Cream

He frowned at the empty tray in the freezer, you have got to be kidding me. He had just brought a tub yesterday, where'd it go?

"Khanna!" He called.

Annika hummed appreciatively as she took another bite of the icecream. The flavour was addicting.

"What's going on here?" Om asked as he arrived at the scene. He arched an eyebrow, at the movie that was playing on the screen.

Rudra forwarded him a bowl——"here." He accepted it and sat on the nearby sofa, he took a bite of the ice cream and turned to watch the movie. He frowned when he heard Shivaay's voice.

"What's the matter with him?" Om asked as he spooned another bite of the ice cream.

"He is looking for his ice cream." Rudra shrugged.

"Wait——" Om paused as he looked down at his bowl.

"You have eaten it too, you can't snitch on us." Rudra warned and Om gulped. They all knew better than to mess with him and his ice cream.

Shivaay cleared his throat.

The three froze.

The three turned to look at him with a sheepish grin. He looked at the empty tub in dismay——he couldn't even have a bite of it.

"I could explain——" Om started.

Annika and Rudra looked at each other, "It was his idea."

Om gaped at them.

He had just arrived——

"Om?" He heard Shivaay's calm voice.

"Sorry?" He asked meekly.

.

Also, thank you for 2k votes !!! ❤️