16 | Thoughts

Ezra

I could tell his heart was racing when I got closer to him, but then he looked at me a little confused.

"When did you get your nose pierced?" He asked. "It's been pierced, I just forget to put it back in." I touched it.

It kind of hurt because it's been three weeks. Modeling companies didn't like it for certain pictures so I had to remove it.

Other than when my head was turned and it wasn't noticeable.

"I like it." "Thank you." "Your freckles are also darker." He mentioned.

"No, you're just looking harder." I crossed my arms, not super far away from him.

"Oh uh...no...maybe?" He confused himself, it seemed like he said whatever and just laid flat. The urge I had to climb on top of him and kiss him was terrible. It was like being stabbed.

I laid beside him on the bed, our elbows touching. I could have sworn I heard him take in a breath, trying to hide it.

I think I know how he feels about me, but he doesn't want it to be that way. He simply just wants to be my friend, but it's hard to have a guy friend when you're gay. Especially with someone like me.

I'm not ugly, but I'm just me.

"What did you think of me that day in the bathroom?" I asked, genuinely curious.

"I thought that you were a little weird, kind of aggravating but only because I was in a terrible mood. I thought that..." He stopped.

"I'm listening." I looked over at him. He's really interested in my ceiling right now. He jaw was sharp and his nose was straight. There was a line of dark freckles down his cheek and they got smaller and smaller.

He was genuinely a work of art and I love art.

I'm actually pretty good at art sometimes.

It's a hidden talent of mine no one knows of except my mom, dad, and Abby. Maybe a friend back from England.

"I thought you had on an impeccable outfit." He smiled. "What was I wearing?"

"You had on a green cardigan with black jeans and a white shirt. I thought it was gay at first, but it really suits you and your eyes. You make something gay look straight."

"I don't know if that's good or bad." "Depends on what you're trying to achieve." He looked at me for was felt like five seconds, then looked away.

"I love my cardigans. You should wear one someday."

"I don't know." "Why? You're already gay so what's it going to hurt?" I never took my eyes off him.

"Haha, so funny," he rolled his eyes. "I just don't like fashion."

"What you have on is considered 'fashion'." "This was my best outfit I had that wasn't your hoodie and sweatpants."

"It looks nice, you should wear it more often." I said and he covered his face.

I think he's blushing.