7 | Money

Ezra

"No, mom." I said, aggravated, leaning on the counter and crossing my arms. "Then why are you skipping?" 

"I told you that I wasn't feeling well this morning and  last night. I couldn't take it any longer before I threw up everywhere."

I wasn't necessarily lying.

She sighed, realizing I was right. "Okay, whatever. You better not leave the house then if you're sick." "Oh...alright."

Shit, I knew I shouldn't have brought him here. 

"Do you need some soup?" "No thanks. I'll eat later." 

"Have you been taking your medicine?" She asked me just as I was about to leave the kitchen.

"I haven't taken them in like three days." "Ezra." She said, sternly. 

"I'm sorry. I just keep forgetting because my reminders don't ever go off in the mornings anymore. I have to fix it." 

"Please do." She sighed. I headed towards my room just as my step dad, Grayson, came in the front door. 

I was never more grateful for such timing. I opened my bedroom door, looking down at my phone, fixing my reminder about my medicine. 

"We have to sneak out later." I shut the door, but when I didn't hear an immediate response, I looked up. Ashtyn was laying in my bed with Winter on his chest, sleeping. The both of them. 

I wanted to take a picture, but I don't want it to be weird. How would he know though? To be fair, it's a cute picture and I would want someone to take it of me and Winter. 

Whatever.

I took the picture then sat in one of the chairs off the the side. Once I finished my reminder, I looked at my bed. Ashtyn was lightly snoring. His brown hair got a little messy over the past ten minutes. 

I don't understand why Mason and his friends have to pick on him so much. I genuinely think Mason has a crush on him, but he's scared to come out as gay, so he gets close to him and able to touch him by being rude. 

I think Ashtyn is a very funny and inspirational person. He loves talking, though, but I don't mind, I'm nosy and love to listen to people talk. I'm not much of the talker type, so I admire him for that. 

He's also publicly gay and doesn't give a fuck.

I've never cursed so much in one day. I think that makes the third time. 

I got up and went to the bathroom, taking my hood off and looking in the mirror. I didn't have a shirt on under that hoodie, so I'm looking at my shirtless torso in the mirror. I hate myself half of the time, but after Ashtyn telling me how slim I am, I don't how to feel anymore.

I'm too skinny but yet Grayson thinks I'm too fat. Mom think I'm too skinny, but Ashtyn thinks I'm fine. 

What am I? I wish I knew. 

I thought I was regular. I'm 160 pounds, but where is it? 

I sighed, pulling myself away and into the closet, getting a new hoodie and sliding it on. When I walked back out to the bedroom, Ashtyn was under the blankets and laying on his right side. 

I could use a nap, too. I locked the bedroom door then went outside and sat on my little patio, leaving the door slightly opened. It got a little too cold after five minutes, so I went back inside, shutting the doors.