22 | Goodbye

Ashtyn

"I still don't think you should go to work." He mumbled, arms crossed and looking out at the scenery. We're walking around out back for some reason.

Ana cooked a stellar breakfast, I'm going to miss it. 

"I'm going to work, Ezra, nothing you do will make me stop." "What if I get you fired." "Then you'd mess up my whole working record and cause hell." 

He sighed, really hard. 

"What if your bills are paid? Would you still work?" "Well obviously." I rolled my eyes. I could see he was trying to come up with another solution. 

"I have a modelling job in New York, will you and Ashlyn come with me?" "Why?" "Yes or No?" He stopped walking. 

"Maybe, but we'd have to figure out when and how much-" I stopped. "It wouldn't cost nothing and it would be the day after Christmas. Please, Ashtyn. I'm literally begging you, I can't cancel it now. I already booked a penthouse and everything."

This was my time to sigh really hard, so I did. 

"If your coming over this weeked, you can talk to my sister about it." I crossed my arms. "What time does she get off work?" We started walking again. "She gets off at 4 today." 

"Okay." He got on his phone and did something. We came up to his bedroom door and he opened it, letting me go first. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand then put it in my pocket. 

I don't really want to leave him, but tomorrow we start exams. 

"Do you have to take all of your exams?" I asked. "I do." He put his phone in his pocket. "I don't have to take fourth period and I won't have a 1st period next semester." "Me either." He smiled, softly.

"Oh okay...well, I need to leave." I crossed my arms. I never got my bag from my car, so I have to change at work. "You don't need to, you just want to." 

"Ezra don't start that again." "I'm just saying." "Well stop just-" "Okay." He cut me off and then grabbed my wrist, pulling me into him. Here goes my heart yet again.

He took in a deep breath then I could have sworn I felt his lips on the top of my head, but it could have been his chin. "Have fun at work." He hugged me a little tighter then let go, looking down. 

"I will." "I know." He let go completely then I followed out of his room. I told his mom goodbye and thanking her for everything. 

Then we were outside, heading towards my car. 

"Drive safe." He told me as I opened the door. "I will." I looked at him, admiring his sunlighten face. He's genuinely beautiful.

He looked like he had something to say as I sat down, but once he never said anything, I shut the door and crunk my car. He started to walk away so I started driving. 

I can't believe he's a real person.