23 | Monday

Ezra

I only like Monday's so I can see him.

I didn't get to see him this morning and I don't know if he's seen my instagram. I called Ashlyn yesterday and she has agreed to go to New York as long as she got to pay for a minimum of five things for me.

She never said what, so I'll just let her by me a cheap slushy from the convenience store and maybe a small snack. We also agreed not to tell Ashtyn any of this until a couple days before.

Supposedly she's besties with his manager so she can just text her and tell her everything which I find weird.

I wish people would hurry up with their exams. It's 12 now and I really miss Ashtyn. I also can't wait to go to New York with him. I only booked 2 bedrooms so he doesn't have an option but to sleep in my bed.

Is it wrong? Kind of.

Oh well.

Once the principal announced we could leave, I was the first one out of the school. I made it to Ashtyn's car before him, so I waited. A couple of people looked at me like I was doing something wrong.

"What are you doing?" Ashtyn walked up. "I didn't get the chance to tell you good morning, so I figured I could tell you good afternoon. What time do you go to work today?" I asked him.

The way the sun hits him is so majestic.

I love his brown eyes and his brown hair, they go so well together.

"4." "Wanna go get some lunch?" I offered. "Am I allowed to pay?" "Uh no. I literally asked you." "Hey do you wanna go get some lunch?" He asked, opening his car door.

I know him by now, I don't have an option.

"Smart move, but you're not-" "Get in the fucking car." He said, shutting the door then cranking it. I grinned then walked around to the passenger side, getting in and buckling up. My knees were kind of cramped.

He laughed. "Scoot the seat back. The handle is underneath the seat." I followed his directions and slid the seat back. I looked around his car, it was cute.

"I know it's nothing luxurious like your car." He stated. "I like it though." I looked over at him, he looked a little shocked as he looked at his phone. I waited for his to say something, but he said nothing.

I put his phone down then backed out into school traffic. This line out of the school takes about 10 minutes.

"Where are we going to eat?" He asked. "You're driving, you pick." "I'm not picking. I have to stop by my house first though to get my wallet." "You don't have to pay, Ashtyn." "Shut the fuck up."

"Rude." "I'm paying for our food so pick somewhere to eat. You're the one who has restrictions." He put his elbow on the little part of the window and set his head on his head, pulling forward a little.

I didn't think him driving would make him anymore attractive, but it does.

"I can eat anywhere." "Do you like burger king? Don't they have a vegetarian sandwich?" He questioned. "Yes...to both." "Okay, we can go to there. You get to see my little apartment for the first time."