21 | Cute

Ezra

I knew he was just being sassy, but I didn't think he was actually going to go to sleep. But here I am, in the spinning chair, watching him snore his little heart away.

I've been waiting for it to hit an hour so I know he's sleeping good and then move him to the bed. I love hugging him now, he's the perfect size to fit in my arms and his arms are just long enough to wrap more than just completely around me.

I took in his cuteness one more time then stood up, preparing myself to pick him up. I wouldn't imagine he's very heavy. 170 max and that's pushing it. I'm 154 and I'm 6'3 and have more muscle than him.

I slid my arms under him and slowly picked him up. Yeah, he wasn't too bad to hold like this, I'm just glad I didn't wake him up. I laid him on the same side he was on last night, but took the small blanket off and covered him with the comforter.

I turned off the big light and turned on the star projector for him. I looked at him again and could barely hold myself back from kissing him. I grabbed my laptop and glasses then got in bed. I can take this time to study for my exams.

I gave up on studying after 30 minutes, but for the past 2 hours I've been googling the apartments behind McDonald's and doing math about how much money it would be. It's 800 a month so if I only pay for two months, then that's only 1,600.

But I'm going to add 400 onto that just to make sure with electricity or whatever. I'd say they spend 200 on groceries a month which is 400 for 2 months. So 2,400.

I want to be safe, so I raised it to 2,500.

2,500 for only two months isn't a lot. I have more than quadruple that in my bank right now as we speak. I wish he'd just take a break from life and chill. I wonder when the last time they've taken a vacation was.

Speaking of vacation, I have to post on instagram. How do those 2 align?...well that's a good question. I just remembered that Ashtyn followed me. I got my phone and went to instagram, following him back.

I looked through my camera roll and chose two pictures to post, one of which is Ashtyn that I snuck earlier. Don't worry, I'll block his face out. My managers will probably get mad at me for sparking theories into fans, but I don't care.

I typed "No one but you" in French then posted it. As soon as it posted, it was already getting liked and commented on by a couple people.

 As soon as it posted, it was already getting liked and commented on by a couple people

I looked at some of the comments and replied to one asking "Is Ezra Gay" with a skull emoji

I have to post every two weeks max, but I try to post more often. I kept looking at the comments that were saying how hot I was and that they're sad I've found someone. I wonder what Ashtyn would think of it.

Would he finally understand?

He looked over at him realizing he was facing me now. If he's not awake by 8:30, then I'll wake him up just in case he has to be at work early.

       I'm so bored. 

I've taken three phone calls outside about what I posted and what that means from now on. I wish they would just leave me alone because now my phone was ringing for the fourth time and I literally just shut the doors.

"This is Ezra Archer." I said, not too loud. I'm tired of going outside so I just stayed at the door. "I know you've already been called about your post." Now this wasn't one of my managers.

I looked at my phone and realized it was the girl I stayed in the penthouse with. "I have." I leaned against the window. "Is it actually a boy?" I sighed really hard. 

"Look, Hannah, it's really none of your business who is it. You're not going around and spreading rumors about my love life again." I told her. I was forced to date her for three years and I just recently got our managers to let us break up.

They only care about the money.

"I just want answers on the true reason you broke up with me." "You're literally an ex-convict and crazy.""But you love that, Ezzy." "Don't call me that." I rolled my eyes. I thought I had her blocked, but I guess not.

"I wish you'd come back to England." "You're the reason I moved." "Oh my God, why can't you just let the past go? You're literally 18 and act like you're 5." Her voice is really annoying.

"You're literally 19 and think you're still hot when you have more wrinkles than my grandmother because how much makeup you wear. Your hair literally falls out because it's so dead. Please let your past sink in and realize how fucked up you are. Bye thanks." I hung up the phone then actually blocked her this time.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" I heard Ashtyn, his voice deeper than usual. I looked back at him, his eyes barely opened. I shut the curtain to help a little. 

"This girl apart of the program." I put my phone in my pocket. "Oh...you never really cuss. I've only heard you say fuck like twice." He shut his eyes completely and held a pillow in between his arms. 

"I don't really care for cursing unless it's necessary." "Oh...that's good I guess." He mumbled. I walked a little closer then stopped myself. 

"When do you have to be at work?" "Like 11:45." "Okay, go back to sleep. I'll wake you up later." I kept myself from moving his hair from his face. 

"I'm not going back to sleep. Open up the curtains...please." "Okay." I listened to him then opened the curtains. I looked back and he was sitting up, rubbing his eyes. 

He's so cute.