40 | Enamor

Ezra

Feeling his dick against my thigh made me want to some unholy things to him but I heard him tell Ashlyn that it's too soon for that. 

"Fuck." He whispered. "What?" I sat on his lap, facing him. "Nothing I uh...I should probably take a shower, too." He sat on his elbows. 

"Are you sure?" "Uh..." He was speechless. He dropped his head back again and closed his eyes. I was so tempted to put my hand around his neck. I sorta did, but I was just running my hand along to the back of his neck to pull him back up.

I kissed him again and he laid flat, his hands immediately going under my hoodie and to my back. I can't take this anymore. 

I sat back and took the hoodie off then immediately started kissing his neck. I didn't leave a hickey until the part where his neck met his shoulder. He gripped his hands onto my hair and I heard him trying not to make a sound. 

I went down to another spot, doing the same thing. When I sat up again, I put my hands on his chest. He kept his eyes closed the whole time I was on top of him.

"Can I?" I asked and he shook his head 'yes'. "Ashtyn, look at me." I said, making him open his eyes. "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Okay." I tried not to smile, but he shut his eyes right back.

I scooted down on the bed, grabbing the waist of his pants and pulling them down, revealing his dark blue underwear. This blue looks nice against his skin. 

I took a deep breath as I folded my fingers around the waistband of his boxers then pulled them down and completely off him. 

I have some competition here.

I took his solid dick into my hand, he's bigger than I thought he'd be. I moved my hand up and down and he moaned a little bit. He can moan as loud as he wants to, these walls are very thick. 

I put my mouth around his tip and he covered his mouth with his hand, but I put my free hand up to his arms, getting his hand eventually. 

I followed my hand movements  and he moaned, squeezing my hand with his left hand on the back of my head. He moaned again and then started speaking. "Ezra," He took in a breath. "I'm about to cum." 

I already knew this though, but I don't care. I would hate to have a mess to clean up. 

Just a couple seconds later he moaned loud one more time and everything was in my mouth and down my throat in an instant. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand then got back on top of him, hovering over him. 

His breathing was indeed not steady. He had his arms behind his head now and his eyes still closed. Maybe he's gotten nervous again. 

"Are you alive?" I tapped his nose. "Yes, I'm alive." He smiled then opened his beautiful hazel eyes. "Oh good." I kissed his lips for a second then got of him and put his clothes back on which he helped me with. 

He stood completely up and hugged me. I ended up facing the other way and this time I was pushed back on to the bed with him on top of me. 

He looks so gorgeous. 

He bent down, kissing me then going down to my neck. I opened my mouth a little, not really making a sound though. That's probably what he wants to hear, but I'm not going to force anything. 

He pulled both of them down at the same time and I lifted my hips up so he could get the off of me. I heard him mumble a curse word then wrap his hand around my dick, following everything that I did to him. 

Except the hand part. 

Both of hands were gripping his hair, helping him move his head up and down. Now, I imagine he's never done this type of thing before, but I could be wrong. 

I felt my stomach clench and I moaned, coming in his mouth without a warning. I probably should have, that would have been nice of me. Too late.

I sat up and pulled him up to me, kissing me. I pulled back and took a deep breath as he sat on top of my dick. We're not going to go that far...yet.

I took another deep breath then laid my head on his bare chest. 

I feel like I can actually fall asleep like this, but I won't. 

I laid us down, pulling the covers over top of us. I'm not too worried about the light, there's an automatic timer on it so it'll go off in about an hour. 

I looked at him then kissed him one more time. "Goodnight." I told him. "Goodnight." I laid back on his chest and closed my eyes.

I know this is soon, but I love you, Ashtyn.