Chapter Twenty six

Omg thank you all so so so much for the 200 followers. I can't believe how many people like my stories you all and your lovely comments make my day - B 😊🥰🥰❤️❤️💖

It was late at night as Y/n tossed and turned. Y/n sighed as he sat up. So many thoughts were in Y/ns mind right now. Y/n sighed again as he got out of bed as he got his shoes on and headed downstairs.

The omega made his way outside. Y/n walked through the field as the moon shone down from the sky as stars danced and sparkled.

Y/n walked down the hill and to the beach. The omega was chilly as he wrapped his arms around himself as he walked along the beach.

Y/n sat on a rock as he looked out to the sea. The waves rolled peacefully along the beach. Y/n closed his eyes. It was pretty quiet. The only sound was the waved hitting the shore and the occasional seagull.

Y/n started to calm down as the omega started to feel relaxed.

Y/n shivered as he felt the cold breeze hitting his skin. Y/ns eyes fluttered open as he heard soft footseps.

"You look cold." Rudy said gently. Y/n looked at the Alpha to see him holding a cup of tea and a hoodie.

Y/n smiled softly. "You came all the way out here to give me tea and your hoodie? That's really sweet of you." The omega said as he stood up and out the hoodie on before he took the tea.

Rudy smiled. "So, what you doing out here?" The alpha asked softly. Y/n sighed as he sipped his tea.

"I couldn't sleep. I just have a lot on my mind." Y/n said. He gasped as he felt Rudy grip his chin. "R-Rudy? Is everything OK?" The omega whispered.

Rudy looked into Y/ns eyes. "Your eyes are back to normal. Have you not been taking your meds?" Rudy asked angrily. Y/n sighed. "No, I haven't been but-" Y/n was cut off by Rudy grabbing his arm and dragging him back home.

Y/n gulped as he was pushed on the floor. The door slammed shut. Rudy looked mad and hurt. "You lied Y/n. Me and the others thought you were being good." Rudy yelled.

Y/n shook his head. "Rudy please. You can't force me to love you ok. But-" Y/n was cut off by the others coming down the stairs.

Graves yawned as Soap rubbed his eyes. "What's going on?" Alejandro asked. "Yeah Rudy, what's with all the yelling mate?" Price asked, yawning. Rudy glared down at Y/n. "Are you going to tell them, or shall I?"

Y/n looked down. He wanted to scream, to yell, to say anything, but no words came out. Rudy rolled his eyes. He then looked at the group.

"Well Y/n has been lying. He hasn't been taking his meds!" Rudy said. The others were shocked. They were not expecting that.

Ghost was fuming as he glared down at Y/n. "Is this true?" The brit asked lowly.

"Ghost I'm sorry ok. Yes, I have not been taking the meds but if i-" Y/n sobbed as Ghost growled and grabbed a fistful of the omegas hair and lifted him up.

Chase was heard crying from upstairs. He could probably sense his dad's distress. Y/ns eyes widened as he heard his babies cries.

"My baby. I need to go see if he's OK." Y/n sobbed as Ghost dragged him to the basement.  Ghost threw Y/n on the floor. Y/n whimpered. "No. You can't keep me from my baby Ghost." The omega screamed as Ghost put a collar around Y/ns neck before he hooked a chain to the collar before he dragged Y/n down to the basement and then chained it to the wall.

"You won't be seeing our baby until you learn to behave." Ghost yelled, slapping Y/n across the face. The omega was shocked as he sobbed.

"Ghost I could have took Chase and ran away weeks ago. But I didn't. I'm starting to-" Y/n was cut off by Ghost gagging him. Ghost gripped Y/ns chin. The alpha was fuming. "Shut. Your. Mouth." Ghost snarled.

"You will not be coming out of this basement, or seeing Chase until you learn to behave." Ghost yelled as he stood up. Y/n sobbed as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Ghost shool his head as he turned the light off and headed back upstairs, slamming the door behind him.

Y/n sobbed as he shifted onto his wolf form. The omega tugged at the chain, trying to get loose. Y/n flopped onto the ground, absolutely exhausted.

The omega whimpered as he closed his eyes. Y/n couldn't believe this. He could hear Chases cries. Y/n just wanted to comfort his baby boy, but he couldn't.

Just as Y/n was starting to fall in love with them...

To be continued