chapter twent nine

Sorry if this is short and bad I'm so tired and I'm feeling great but I wanted to get something out for you guys 💀💀💀 😭😭😭😭

Y/n ran through the woods as the white wolf chased him. Y/n noticed two more wolves. Y/ns eyes widened as he ran faster. The omega didn't know who these guys were or why they were chasing him.

"Y/n wait." The brown wolf called out. Y/n had no idea how these guys knew his name but he wasn't going to stick around to find out. Y/n ran and ran. The omega gasped as he stopped dead in his tracks at the edge of the waterfall. Y/n shifted into his human form as he started to panic.

The wolves stopped a few feet away from him. "Stay away from me. I don't know who you guys are or why your chasing me." The omega said.

The white wolf stepped forward. "We're not gonna hurt you Y/n." He said. Y/n took a step back. The black wolf gasped. "Y/n come away from the edge, please." He said. Y/n screamed as he fell off the ledge. Y/n crashed into the water.

"Y/N." The white wolf screamed before he ran and shifted back and jumped into the water after Y/n. The guy swam down as he grabbed Y/n and swam back up.

Y/n spat water out as he coughed. The guy helped Y/n sit up.

Y/n looked at the guy and his heart dropped.

"D-dad."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Y/n was pissed as he looked away from his dad and brothers. "You abandoned me. I was just a pup. And you left me." Y/n yelled as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Y/n, bit you have to understand. I had my reasons." Mark said quickly. Y/n stood up and wiped his tears. "Why show up? After 25 years." Y/n snapped.

Mark sighed. "Y/n, I didn't have a choice. That's why I came looking for you. You deserve to know the tr-" Mark was cut off by Y/n.

"I don't care. I don't want to hear it. Stay away from me." Y/n snapped before he shifted back and ran off.

《Time skip》

Ghost yawned as the movie finished. Roach and Graves were already fast asleep. Price was standing up as he rocked Chase.

Y/n wasn't even paying attention as he stared out the window. He couldn't believe his dad and brothers showed up out of the blue after 25 years. Why now?

Y/n jumped as he felt someone nudge him. He looked at Rudy. "You ok? You've been pretty quiet tonight." Rudy said. "Huh? Oh yeah I'm fine." Y/n lied. Ghost wrapped an arm around the omega.

Y/n put on a fake smile. "Yeah I'm fine." Y/n fake yawned and stretched before he stood up. "I'm tired, and it's his bedtime." The omega said as he gently took Chase out of Price's arms and headed upstairs.

To be continued...