Chapter 28

Y/n yawned as he made his way downstairs. It was 8:30 in the morning and Y/n was the only one up as he made his way into the kitchen. The omega rocked Chase in his arms. Chase cried and whined as Y/n chuckled.

"Yeah, I know your hungry. Daddy will feed you soon." The omega said as he placed Chase in his high chair. Chase whined as he made grabby hands. Y/n turned around and began to make himself coffee.

Chase kept whining as Keegan yawned as he came downstairs. Keegan smiled as he kissed the top of Chases head. The baby giggled and gurgled at Keegan.

The alpha chuckled before he went to kiss Y/n but the omega pulled away. "Nope." Y/n said as he moved away from Keegan as he picked Chase up and walked out of the kitchen.

Keegan sighed as he kicked the ground. "This is all Ghosts fault." Keegan muttered to himself.

~Time skip~

Ghost sighed as he saw Y/n sitting on the porch. Chase was in his wolf form as the pup rolled around in the grass. Ghost's jaw clenched. He wanted to storm out there and drag Y/n and Chase back inside.

But Ghost knew he couldn't do that. Him and the others promised Y/n that they would change.

Ghost started to calm down as he made his way outside and sat next to Y/n on the porch. Y/n looked up at Ghost. "Oh um hi." Y/n said quietly before he went back to watching Chase.

Ghost nodded as he played with his gloves. Ghost felt kind of awkward. He didn't know what to say to Y/n. The alpha knew the omega still hadn't forgiven him because of the punishment.

Ghost watched as Y/n sighed. Chase stumbled over and shifted back. Y/n smiled and picked up his baby. Y/n went to stand up but Ghost quickly wrapped his arms around the omega, careful to not hurt Chase.

Ghost pulled the omega into his lap. Ghost's mask was oft as it laid next to him on the porch. Ghost sighed softly as he restednhis chin on the omegas shoulder. "I'm sorry baby boy. It's just I love you so much. But I never should have treated you like that." Ghost mumbled in Y/ns neck.

Y/n sighed softly as he looked at Ghost. "Look, Ghost. It's not going to be that easy. You really hurt me." The omega said. Ghost pulled back as he looked down at Chase. "I know. And I promise, I will make it up to you." Ghost said.

Chase gurgles and giggled as his tiny hand gripped Ghosts finger. Ghost smiled softly down at his son.

Ghost would do anything to protect his family.

●Time skip●

Y/n was going on a walk through the forest. Y/n stopped as he saw an alpha white wolf. Y/ns eyes widened as he shifted into his wolf form and ran off.

The white wolfs eyes widened before he chased after the omega.

To be continued...

Omg I can't believe how many people have read and voted for this story. I thought it was so shit thank you all so much it means the world to me❤️❤️❤️