Chapter thirty

I'm so sorry I haven't been writing 😭😭😭

Y/n sighed as he sat on the porch. It was pretty late as the omega held a cigar. Price yawned as he walked into the kitchen. He stopped as he noticed Y/n sitting on the porch.

Price frowned as he made his way outside. Price sat down next to the omega. "I didn't know you smoked." Price said softly.

"I don't. I'm just holding it." Y/n sighed. Price held his hand out. Y/n looked at the alpha before handing him the cigar.

Price gladly took it and began toking it. "It's late. What are you doing up?" Price asked, blowing the smoke out. Y/n shrugged. "Couldn't sleep, I guess." The omega said.

Price finished the cigar and wrapped an arm around Y/n. "It's pretty cold out. Let's head back inside." The alpha said gently.

Y/n nodded as he stood up and followed Price back inside. Price shut and locked the door as he followed Y/n upstairs.

Price took his shirt off as Y/n crawled back into bed between Ghost and Konig. Ghost instantly wrapped his arms around Y/n and pulled the omega close.

~TIME SKIP~

Y/n pushed the stroller as he walked around the shop. Chase giggled as he gummed at his toy. He had one front tooth growing in. Y/n chuckled as he began to finish his shopping.

Y/n paid and headed out. Y/n put all the bags in the car before putting Chase in his car seat.

Y/n shut the door as his brother walked up to him. Y/n rolled his eyes. "What do you want, Alex?" Y/n asked, annoyed.

Alex sighed as he leaned against the car. "Y/n. Please. Just hear dad out." Alex said. Y/n scoffed. "And why should I? He, and you guys, dumped me when I was just a pup." The omega yelled. "I went to an orphanage and then got adopted by an asshole, abusive drunk." The omega said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

Alex felt his heart break for his little brother. He had no idea he went through all of that. "Y/n I'm sorry. But dad didn't just abandon you. He didn't have-" Alex was cut off by Y/n getting in his car slamming the door shut, and driving off.

Yn gripped the steering wheel as tears rolled down his cheeks again.

Y/n drove home as he parked the car. Yn sighed as he placed Chase in his bouncer. Y/n began to put the shopping away. Y/n screamed as he began to punch the mirror and wall over and over again.

Y/n sobbed as he slid down the wall. There was glass on the floor. Y/ns knuckles were broken, cut, bleeding and bruised. Y/n ran a hand through his hair. Y/n sniffled as he began to clean up everything.

Y/n downed his sixth drink. Y/n was drunk as fuck. So many thoughts were in his head right now. He sighed as he thought about his dad, and why he just dumped him in a bush.

The door opened as the guys walked in.

"Holy shit." Soap said as him and the guys rushed over to check their omega. Y/n groaned. "I'm fine." The omega slurred. "You are not fine. What fucking happened to your hands?" Graves asked.

Y/n rolled his eyes and picked up another bottle of Vodka. "That's enough for you." Alejandro said as he took the bottle from Y/n.

Y/n huffed and rolled his eyes again. Ghost picked Chase up and rocked the baby in his arms to get him to calm down.

Roach sighed as Y/n passed out. Roach picked the omega up and took him upstairs.

Price sighed as he cleaned everything up.

Roach came back downstairs. "There's something going on with him." Ghost sighed as Chase clung to his chest.

"I just wish he would talk to us." Gaz said.

The guys all nodded as they looked upstairs. Their hearts aching for their omega.

To be continued...