Chapter 20: Lovestruck

Perhaps, it was the given fact that they have lost contact of each other for a short period of time. Or maybe, it was just the longingness they have for each other all this time. For such a short amount of time, it was unbearable to both of them to be so far from each other—very much what happened after Matthew had gone to Paris for the fashion week.

Sometimes, both of them could get a little too in touch with their feelings, more so with Matthew than Carl. It was all new to him as he never had such a proper romantic relationship, in his defense.

But, Carl understood Matthew—sometimes, a little too much for his own good, but what could he say? He liked the actor so much that he was willing to sacrifice a little bit of dignity for him. To be frank, sometimes, he wasn't fond of giving in to the idea of the pressure on his shoulders as an artist—there were moments that he didn't give a single fuck, but that wasn't the case all the time.

An example of that situation was their relationship. While the public have voiced out their support for the both of them, there were still people who didn't like how their favorite actor or singer turned out to be part of the rainbow community. A single post about how lovely they seemed to be as a couple could lift their moods in a positive way, but several posts about how disgusting being in this kind of relationship was also enough to drag their feet onto the ground.

Yes, they could give a fuck, but they didn't have the time to waste because they were busy—too busy in making a movie together, too busy to enjoy each other's company, and too busy to give a damn what other people thought of them.

Or, too busy making out to Carl's own songs. That worked, too.

"Baby," Matthew said, his tone of voice a little raspy and out of breath. He closed his eyes as he moaned softly, enjoying the feeling of Carl's lips on his tanned skin and tilting his head a little to his left side so he could give his boyfriend more space. He jumped a little when he felt a small bite but relaxed soon after when Carl nibbled and kissed it better.

"Sorry, was that too rough?" Carl whispered against Matthew's skin as he continued to kiss his neck up to his cheeks, and then his lips. He hummed in delight when he felt Matthew shake his head and kissed back with same amount of passion, while he rubbed the actor's naked waist up and down with feathery touches.

"God, I've missed you," he continued to say and pulled away slightly, breathing heavy as his chest heaved up and down. His face broke into a grin as he looked at the state Matthew was in; he looked as though he was sex-deprived for years—his eyes were shut tightly, his lips parted as he moaned out Carl's name continuously, and his body seemed to have a mind of its own as he wrapped both his arms around the musician's neck.

"You seriously need to know when and where to shut up—oh, fuck me," The actor cursed in exclamation, his lower body arching from the bed when he felt Carl's lips nibble on a sensitive spot on his neck.

He felt Carl's lips move on his skin, letting out a deep and attractive chuckle, saying in the most seductive way he could muster, "Baby, that's what I'm trying to do."

Matthew shuddered, feeling a surge of emotions from his body when he heard those words from Carl—he felt himself get a little high as his skin got tickled by the musician's warm breath. He missed this; the way his body reacted to the littlest of things Carl was doing to him, it hasn't felt this good in a long while.

"Baby, look at me," he heard Carl said in a soft whisper, and he obliged; fluttering his eyes open to stare back at those almond eyes that was already staring down at him with so many emotions swimming in it—two that were particular and obvious to his eyes were, desire and fondness.