ch 35

A few days later Ruth returned Eve's call. She explained everything to her friend. Orpheus and Ruth elope and move to greece. She wanted to see his home and Orpheus wanted to get back to his roots.

In Greece, Orpheus and Ruth settled in a quaint village nestled in the mountains, where the air was filled with the scent of olive trees and the distant sound of waves crashing against the rocky shore. They quickly became a beloved part of the community, with Orpheus enchanting the locals with his music and Ruth sharing her warmth and kindness.

One evening, as the sun set over the Aegean Sea, Athena herself descended from Olympus to officiate their marriage. The goddess of wisdom and war, adorned in her radiant armor, brought with her a sense of divine blessing and solemnity. The villagers gathered, their faces illuminated by the soft glow of torches, to witness this extraordinary union.

Athena, with a voice that resonated like a melody across the mountains, spoke words of blessing and wisdom. She reminded them of the strength of their love and the importance of staying true to themselves and each other. As she bound their hands together with a golden ribbon, the sky above them shimmered with the light of a thousand stars, and the air was filled with the gentle hum of divine presence.

From that day on, Orpheus and Ruth lived a life filled with love, music, and adventure. They explored the ancient ruins, learned the secrets of the land, and continued to grow together. Their home became a sanctuary for travelers and seekers, a place where the magic of their love and the wisdom of Athena's blessing could be felt by all who entered. The two deserved to move on with their lives. Hades also blessed the union and vowed they would live out their lives untouched by any enemy.

"I am so happy for you Ruth. You and Orpheus deserve a happy ending. Please keep me updated!" Eve and Ruth exchanged a few more words before they hung the phone up. Eve placed the phone on the coffee table and thought about the conversation she had just had. She was truly happy for her friend. Although a part of her wished it was her in Greece away from all this fighting.