really cool angst story 💭

starfollower angst

waves washed against the shore. the night sky shined with hope. the crickets made sound. life was waking. well, above the beach was a cliff, and the situation taking place told us a different story.

as follower snapped back to his normal self, he saw the accident that happened. his sword was in his hand, and someone had been stabbed... wait... stargazer. follower watched stargazer fall to the floor, and he dropped his sword to catch him.

"no no no no..."

follower held rocket in his arms, the wound was too big for repair, and he tried to ignore the fact he might not make it in the end. "dont leave me...," follower cried, he stared at stargazer. he didnt understand how he was smiling through it all. "i-im sorry...," he whispered, gasping for air as the tears he made fell onto stargazer's face.

"its okay, follower... ill be okay," stargazer tried to comfort him, but started losing focus as he wasted air.

"no... i-it wont... im sorry... stargazer... i-i...," follower cried harder and pulled stargazer closer. it made him feel worse as the blood spilled onto his hands, onto the floor. the night sky was bright above them, the stars twinkling and dancing.

"follower, i love you," stargazer cupped follower's face with his hands, and gave him that same smile. that same warm smile follower saw when they first met. when they first saw eachother and became friends. how would follower ever move on? it was his fault for this happening.

stargazer's eyes started to close, and sword tried to shake him awake. no answer. he tried yelling his name out, and the same thing happened again. he pulled his friend closer, and accidentally kicked his sword farther away from him. it caught follower's attention, and he looked at the blood stain on it. he cried even harder and kicked it off the cliff in anger. he hugged stargazer tightly, and wished to the stars that he was dreaming, which wasnt going to work. why would it? stargazer was gone, and follower could see that.

as more tears fell on his old buddy, follower gently placed him down on the grass, and stood up. he stared at the moon. he cursed it and yelled at it, hoping itd do something. it didnt. stargazer wasnt going to come back to life. he was going to the stars now.