𝕭𝖔𝖓𝖚𝖘 1.1

THANK YOU SO MUCH CUTIES, FOR COMPLETING THE TARGET ON THE EPILOGUE, HERE ARE THE CHAPTERS I PROMISED~

-------------------------------------------------------

AKSHITA'S ENGAGEMENT TIME

CANADA

AKSHITA'S ENGAGEMENT TIME

CANADA

Aisha's voice quivered with desire as she breathed out, "Faster, Kabir ji," on the brink of ecstasy. Kabir's whispers caressed her ear as he gently kissed and pampered her, his thrusts growing deeper.

"Do you like that, baby?" he murmured, eliciting a fervent "Ah, yes" from Aisha. She clawed at his back, yearning for more intensity, craving more of him.

"I love you, baby"

"You're doing so good" he nibbled on her nipples giving her a wave of pleasure.

Amid their passionate exchange, Kabir whispered declarations of love, but Aisha's mind was elsewhere. Despite the pleasure coursing through her veins, there was an emptiness, a void she couldn't quite identify.

She reminisced about their time in the Oberoi Mansion, where raw, primal energy fueled their encounters. But now, in the luxurious confines of this hotel room, that fire seemed to have dimmed, replaced by a gentler, more tender intimacy.

Longing for the intensity they once shared, Aisha uttered a desperate plea, "Daddy, please!"

Hoping to reignite the primal spark between them, she watched for his reaction, only to see a fleeting glimpse of something before it vanished behind his soft smile.

Though Kabir continued to pleasure her with tender affection, it wasn't what she craved. It wasn't the raw, unbridled passion she yearned for. It was love-making, not the intense, primal connection she so desperately desired.