Chill day

Gustav's pov:

Tonight me and the guys decided to go to a bar and losen up after a really intense concert and we all got really hammered. When it was time to call it a night I stumbled home and was excited to see my girlfriend Nikki again. my vision was so blurry but I could tell my angel from far away. She was sitting on the couch and I crawled next to her and rested my head in her lap.

Nicole's pov:

I smiled as Gustav nuzzled his head into my lap and started to pet his hair. I let him rest for a while before getting him cleaned up. I laid his head on a pillow and got him clean clothes,water and medicine. When I came back I got him dressed and rested him back in my lap where we both fell asleep. I woke up to my hair shifting and hands softly roaming my body. I opened my eyes to Gustav playing with my hair and rubbing little circles on my body while his head was on my stomach. I giggled and ran my hands through his hair. He smiled and kissed my lips softly. Once we pulled back he snuggled back onto my stomach.
"Good morning sweetheart" I said groggily.
"Morning gorgeous.." he muttered softly. I smiled and cuddled into him while we laid down and watched our favorite movies