"I didn't mean it"

Nicole's pov:

I was getting ready for dinner with some friends with my boyfriend Gustav glaring at me through the mirror. I thought he just wanted me to stay home so we could hang out which I found adorable. But as I continued getting ready he became more annoyed. I finished putting in my earrings and turned around to confront him.
"Gus, what is the problem?" I huffed,putting my hands on my hips. He looked me dead in the eyes and motioned to my outfit which consisted of a red dress that my friend had gotten me for my birthday.
"That. The dress. You're showing yourself off way too much..you look like a slut." my heart shattered. How could he say something like that? I took a glance in the mirror and frowned a bit. Maybe it was too much.. I swallowed my hurt and went to change. I came out in a black dress that reached my ankles and had long sleeves. Gustav was lying down on his phone,his back towards me.
"Well I'm going..Erica is here to pick me up." I mumbled before leaving. Gustav muttered an "oh shit" but I left before he could say anything else.

Gustav's pov:

I felt horrible for what I said and felt even worse when I saw Nicole come out in a plain black dress that reached her ankles. I went after her but she only slammed the door behind her and left. I sighed and flopped onto the bed. I felt like a god awful boyfriend. Why did I even say that to her? How would I make it up to her? I looked at the dress that had been thrown on the bathroom floor and was so angry at myself. I heard the door unlock and my heart sank with guilt. She opened the bedroom door and walked right past me. I swallowed hard and waited for her to get out of the shower and dressed. When she got out of the bathroom I noticed she was wearing baggy clothes,something she wore less frequently since she said she felt comfortable around me. And I noticed her red dress in her hands, making my heart break. I jumped up and took her shoulder.
"Baby what are you doing..?" I tried not to cry noticing that my girlfriend wanted to cover up now in front of me because of my own stupidity.
"Nothing..I'll be right back." She mumbled before brushing past me and leaving the room. I quietly followed her and saw her Throw her dress in a donate bin. Oh god.. I laid back in the bed so she wouldn't notice me witnessing what she had done. When she came back and laid down next to me with her back turned to me. She looked at herself in the mirror and hid her face into the covers. I wrapped my arms around her and heard her start to cry. I pulled the covers off her face and held her tightly,turning her towards me.
"I'm sorry..I'm so sorry for what I said earlier..please don't cry." I hugged her tightly until she stopped crying. She kept her head buried into my chest for a while until she lifted her head up. I brushed some damp hair out of her face and kissed her forehead.
"My pretty girl..so gorgeous.." I mumbled into her hair. She only shrugged and hid her face into the bed again. I rubbed her shoulder and kissed her body all over.
"You're so pretty and sweet and funny and an amazing girlfriend and best friend.." I whispered after every kiss. She smiled a bit. But I wasn't done. I lifted her from the bed and kissed her lips.
"The world needs to see your beauty..let me take you out and see you in that pretty dress and see how beautiful you look in it.." I saw her think for a moment before smiling a bit and nodding. I smiled and held her tightly again. She giggled and nuzzled into my chest. She soon fell asleep. I chuckled and kissed her head.
"Sweet angel.."